Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Pretty much.

Imagine the skeletons in Jerry Jones closet. Geezus.

Bruh Jerry Jones own daughter had a claim against her covered up by the team allegedly committed by the guy widely known as the Cowboys "fixer". Even worse the incident was apparently pointed out by a fan who saw it happening live during the draft.

Gotta disagree.

HIS fucc up has no effect on all the other players. Currently or future.

If anything...teams MIGHT tweak their player conduct policy...but I doubt it.

Cuz as bad as this is...I'm pretty sure these owners have covered up much...much worse. But to say this gonna prevent other (black) qb's from gettin that much guaranteed money again...naw.

Qb's are still gonna get that bag regardless

These team owners look for any reason to not pay players what they're worth and more. You can damn near guarantee not only will the language around personal conduct policies leading to voided contracts but teams also not wanting to guarantee such high amounts if a player has anything questionable at all unfounded or not.

These team owners look for any reason to not pay players what they're worth and more. You can damn near guarantee not only will the language around personal conduct policies leading to voided contracts but teams also not wanting to guarantee such high amounts if a player has anything questionable at all unfounded or not.

These qb's are still gonna get them high azzz guarantee money. Why? B/c these owners value WINNING over anything.

Bet money IF Watson is only suspended a couple of games...comes back and takes the Browns to the SB...the owner and a lot of fans would give NO FUCCS about Watson's situation.

These qb's are still gonna get them high azzz guarantee money. Why? B/c these owners value WINNING over anything.

Bet money IF Watson is only suspended a couple of games...comes back and takes the Browns to the SB...the owner and a lot of fans would give NO FUCCS about Watson's situation.

If you talking years down the line maybe...but if you talking anytime in the near future hell no. This story is gonna follow any success he has on the field too for a while

If you talking years down the line maybe...but if you talking anytime in the near future hell no. This story is gonna follow any success he has on the field too for a while

If that's the case...how did players who got charged wit domestic violence...accused of sexual assault...arrested for drunk driving...etc...affect OTHER players from gettin guaranteed contracts over the years? It didn't

Ben got accused of rape years ago. Did that affect Brady, Rodgers or the other qb's contract status wit their team? Nope.

I went to get a massage once, shorty said before she left the room, strip down to your most comfortable level and I’ll return in a second. I strip down to my boxers, when shorty got started wit the massage she damn near yanked my drawls off. So I assume you can have ya jammy out during a massage. Is it exposure if it’s apart of the whole deal? And if I pull the jammy out and you do your job, I hit you up and you come back knowing I pulls out the jammy. That’s now on you..not me

Man what the fuck are you talking about man?

Back