Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I said they're trying to destroy the young man's life and your response was what it was basically saying he's guilty.

If he's guilty of being a predator when the court say he is nothing these women are saying is factual...... none

And that's where we disagree. His life isn't being destroyed because he hasn't really taken a loss in this. He's stated his innocence and is still able to play and have his career while this is being investigated. That's a hell of alot more leeway than others have gotten when accused of similar or even lesser things. Especially when dealing with the openly hypocrisy that is the NFL

No I didn't. I didn't think it needed to be explicitly stated that every statement in this thread is speculative as he hasn't been tried, convicted, or admitted to anything but since you need it to be...I haven't picked a side.

Also he's still making millions so losing a couple endorsement deals isn't ruining his life. He hasn't been suspended or stopped from playing in the NFL so he still has his career and the ability to still take in more millions...and as of now the FBI is actually looking into him being possibly extorted, although one may ask if you're not guilty then what is there to extort him over. So saying his life is ruined is a hell of an over reach.
Bruhhhhh. You that mans accountant? You know his financial status? Or how many people, properties, etc. that he is personally responsible for? How can it ever be thought that fucking up someone's money aint fucking up their life?

And are we led to believe that only guilty people can be extorted? Isn't this case already proof enough that an allegation alone can severely impact your reputation? How the fuck is his life not ruined in the present moment? He lost his job, his reputation, several of his revenue streams, his ability to ply his trade freely, and the contract that is paying him isn't worth the paper it was printed on as NFL contracts got escape clauses out the ass.

Like what a weird stance, of course his life is ruined. You prepared to have the whole world calling you a sexual predator (or deviant at best) and just go about your day unaffected?

And that's where we disagree. His life isn't being destroyed because he hasn't really taken a loss in this. He's stated his innocence and is still able to play and have his career while this is being investigated. That's a hell of alot more leeway than others have gotten when accused of similar or even lesser things. Especially when dealing with the openly hypocrisy that is the NFL
family-guy-stewie.gif

Bruhhhhh. You that mans accountant? You know his financial status? Or how many people, properties, etc. that he is personally responsible for? How can it ever be thought that fucking up someone's money aint fucking up their life?

And are we led to believe that only guilty people can be extorted? Isn't this case already proof enough that an allegation alone can severely impact your reputation? How the fuck is his life not ruined in the present moment? He lost his job, his reputation, several of his revenue streams, his ability to ply his trade freely, and the contract that is paying him isn't worth the paper it was printed on as NFL contracts got escape clauses out the ass.

Like what a weird stance, of course his life is ruined. You prepared to have the whole world calling you a sexual predator (or deviant at best) and just go about your day unaffected?

He hasn't lost his job. He's still on an NFL roster, a trade is still openly being discussed, he hasn't been suspended or disciplined by the NFL. I never said his life wasn't affected but the nigga life ain't ruined. Ruined would mean he's lost everything, had his career taken away and can no longer provide. He can and is still doing all those things.

The Texans already was making his trade demand difficult for him to pull off before this news broke because he literally just resigned there for one of the largest contracts ever. Unless that contract is actually voided and pulled from him or he's suspended without pay then you'd have more towards that argument but as of now he's going to practice and is still set to be their starting qb when the season starts. So so far his punishment compared to others accused of alot less has been minimal.

He hasn't lost his job. He's still on an NFL roster, a trade is still openly being discussed, he hasn't been suspended or disciplined by the NFL. I never said his life wasn't affected but the nigga life ain't ruined. Ruined would mean he's lost everything, had his career taken away and can no longer provide. He can and is still doing all those things.

The Texans already was making his trade demand difficult for him to pull off before this news broke because he literally just resigned there for one of the largest contracts ever. Unless that contract is actually voided and pulled from him or he's suspended without pay then you'd have more towards that argument but as of now he's going to practice and is still set to be their starting qb when the season starts. So so far his punishment compared to others accused of alot less has been minimal.
I can see your perspective better, appreciate you expounding. But to go from top-3 to 4th string? Yeah he's got his job in the literal sense, but hes not playing, his money has already been shortened and he will be inactive and apart from the team as soon as they legally can do so.

He is under FBI Investigation. To look at where he was this time last year compared to now? Maybe the guillotine ain't dropped yet, but it's over his head. To say he ain't taken a loss is to not appreciate the severity of his current situation.

I can see your perspective better, appreciate you expounding. But to go from top-3 to 4th string? Yeah he's got his job in the literal sense, but hes not playing, his money has already been shortened and he will be inactive and apart from the team as soon as they legally can do so.

He is under FBI Investigation. To look at where he was this time last year compared to now? Maybe the guillotine ain't dropped yet, but it's over his head. To say he ain't taken a loss is to not appreciate the severity of his current situation.

Shit not playing may actually serve him better in the long run career wise. Still getting paid to not get your head bashed in week to week ain't necessarily a bad thing. It's not like his talent or skill level is in question. I can admit and ammend the aspect of him not taking any form of loss is an understatement just as I feel saying his life is ruined is an overstatement, but it's also not like he's not at some fault for his current situation based on what's already known. Nigga was being told by massage therapist he worked with that he had a growing rep as a known creep and that wasn't enough to tell him to cool out? This nigga still kept booking different massages and leaving a text trail of him saying shit that puts him in a funny light knowing all he had to lose...This nigga ain't on full victim status like some want to believe.

Is Watson even on the commissioners banned list or they’re just not playing him so they don’t risk him getting hurt and being stuck with him?

Is Watson even on the commissioners banned list or they’re just not playing him so they don’t risk him getting hurt and being stuck with him?

NFL hasn't punished him. They've been letting Houston deal wit it.

Back