Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Ruin his life? Yeah he should just be able to shove his dick in somebody's face whenever he wants. Who should face any negative consequences behind that

A massage therapist said he did that and he said he didn’t.

And an investigation is happening. So I'm failing to see how an investigation to find out what actually happened is ruining his life unless yall are saying that him simply saying "I didn't do it" should mean it's an open and shut case

And an investigation is happening. So I'm failing to see how an investigation to find out what actually happened is ruining his life unless yall are saying that him simply saying "I didn't do it" should mean it's an open and shut case

I just was pointing out you picked a side.

And yes as of right now sponsors have dropped him so he’s missing out on money so which is “ruining” his life.

Also some folks coming out doing interviews saying he asked for butthole pleasures which is having folks look at him funny and should be private which could fuck with his mental which can “ruin” his life.

I just was pointing out you picked a side.

And yes as of right now sponsors have dropped him so he’s missing out on money so which is “ruining” his life.

Also some folks coming out doing interviews saying he asked for butthole pleasures which is having folks look at him funny and should be private which could fuck with his mental which can “ruin” his life.

No I didn't. I didn't think it needed to be explicitly stated that every statement in this thread is speculative as he hasn't been tried, convicted, or admitted to anything but since you need it to be...I haven't picked a side.

Also he's still making millions so losing a couple endorsement deals isn't ruining his life. He hasn't been suspended or stopped from playing in the NFL so he still has his career and the ability to still take in more millions...and as of now the FBI is actually looking into him being possibly extorted, although one may ask if you're not guilty then what is there to extort him over. So saying his life is ruined is a hell of an over reach.

bruhhhh.................no evidence has been proven like none don't be that guy today.

I never said he was guilty or innocent. I made a statement based on your presumption of innocence with that same lack of evidence for or against that you speak of

As a black man in American I usually assume we are innocent till I see what’s be presented and I’ll make a call on it.

Due to how the system is against us that’s just my take on it.

I never said he was guilty or innocent. I made a statement based on your presumption of innocence with that same lack of evidence for or against that you speak of
You ran with the word of the accuser, because as usual you're gonna be on the SAFE side of any argument

You never ever have a dissenting opinion, you're always gonna pile on with the majority

Niggas like you huff and puff about maga when it benefits democrats and you accuse black people of being Republicans... but all of a sudden maga Republicans being 100% behind this Deshaun situation doesn't matter to you.. spineless.

I said they're trying to destroy the young man's life and your response was what it was basically saying he's guilty.

If he's guilty of being a predator when the court say he is nothing these women are saying is factual...... none

Back