Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I see them getting watson or wilson
I dont see our front office giving up the draft capita it will take to get either of these guys

Steelers front office is big about building thru the draft

Stranger things habe happened tho…didnt see them giving up that first rd pick for Minkah but it happened and I think that trade panned out well for both teams

Like ive said before

I fully expect us to sign a guy like Mariotta or Winston(if he dont resign with NO)

If we do trade it would be for a guy like Derek Carr or Jimmy G (if he is not released) wont cost us three years worth of premium draft capital

I dont see our front office giving up the draft capita it will take to get either of these guys

Stranger things habe happened tho…didnt see them giving up that first rd pick for Minkah but it happened and I think that trade panned out well for both teams

Like ive said before

I fully expect us to sign a guy like Mariotta or Winston(if he dont resign with NO)

If we do trade it would be for a guy like Derek Carr or Jimmy G (if he is not released) wont cost us three years worth of premium draft capital
If y’all come in and take him ima be pissed

Like ive said before

True but with the young team y'all have now it'll only be right to try to get a qb since this year's class of qb's in the draft ain't much and whoever will be available in free agency will be a backup at best....might as well try ya hand at trading for one of the 2

Maybe if his lawyer can get the price down…the criminal thing not going anywhere

That’s what I’m wondering. Everyone talking about him getting traded like they sure he’s not getting charged. I haven’t herd shit about the investigation since the season started.

That’s what I’m wondering. Everyone talking about him getting traded like they sure he’s not getting charged. I haven’t herd shit about the investigation since the season started.

Last I heard it was dead from lack of evidence

True but with the young team y'all have now it'll only be right to try to get a qb since this year's class of qb's in the draft ain't much and whoever will be available in free agency will be a backup at best....might as well try ya hand at trading for one of the 2
Yeah I think if the price come down on Watson we might put a bid in

I actually think Mariotta or Winston would be a good fit for us. Especially Mariotta…and Tomlin has mentioned several times how he values mobility in his QB

Best case is that we do for Mariotta like what the Titans did for Tannehill

Yeah I think if the price come down on Watson we might put a bid in

I actually think Mariotta or Winston would be a good fit for us. Especially Mariotta…and Tomlin has mentioned several times how he values mobility in his QB

Best case is that we do for Mariotta like what the Titans did for Tannehill
Oh please, please get Mariotta. Can't wait to see you chumps get mopped in the playoffs

Back