Welcome To aBlackWeb

Desegregation: Black Americans Were Bamboozled

The problem with integration was that only flowed one way. Schools desegregated and that had no net positive on blacks. Black teachers and administrators had to find work at white schools, usually in a demoted role, yet no white teachers were going to work at a black school. White kids weren't getting bused to black schools. Black schools getting shut down cuz surprise surprise...they not up to code. Then generations of black kids after that grew up never having a black teacher.

Integration also lost us the credibility to be able to talk about race, inequality and equity. Cuz it's countered with the same shit they tell poor white ppl about bootstraps and visibility.
And ppl can't see how we'd be further advanced had we been giving the equal funding for our own shit decades ago

It was literally was the lesser of two goods and we ate it up cause it was a visible change. We

Again, no knock to our forebears as they went thru hell to get us that. But we were shafted as a ppl

And ppl can't see how we'd be further advanced had we been giving the equal funding for our own shit decades ago

It was literally was the lesser of two goods and we ate it up cause it was a visible change. We

Again, no knock to our forebears as they went thru hell to get us that. But we were shafted as a ppl
Shafted or made decisions with their eyes?

But I agree....They went thru something different that we can't imagine. But now we have opportunities they didn't have. It's time to move different.

Funding is an issue not segregated communities because I don’t know if you been around but it’s plenty of black neighborhoods around this country where whit folks ain’t.

You trying though

Funding is an issue not segregated communities because I don’t know if you been around but it’s plenty of black neighborhoods around this country where whit folks ain’t.

You trying though
Oh ok......

Read my OP

Separate but equal?

This is pure retardation, for you all to sit here from the comfort of your homes in 2021 from smart phones, tablets, desktops, and the like and denigrate the lives, actions, and thoughts of those who lived through segregation, and jim crow. When you wouldn't even be able to fucking own let alone have the knowledge to operate the tools, which you trifling, smooth brained assholes, use to critique history with 20/20 hindsight . To sit there and assert that " yea black people segregated was the right thing and would have succeeded if white people left them alone."

WHAT KIND OF DELUDED BULLSHIT WORLD do you live in? Where, EVER, in history has a nation been allowed to exist within another nation. A complete separate economy and infrastructure existing in the borders of a diplomatically recognized sovereign nation. The Union went to fucking war with the confederacy to quell any thought or ambition of the idea.

Let me put it into terms you fake woke, dumpster logic, hotep stepping, illiterate, half brained maniacs can understand: At a time when being a white, landowning, male, was a prerequisite for even a modicum of respect in society, the government killed white, landowning, males to secure their borders from Any and all foreign interests.

Your segregated utopia is a fallacy.
There is nothing that was hindered through desegregation. Life is full of tradeoffs desegregation was traded off and all that came after was received.

Last edited:
Separate but equal?
We still ain't seen that equal have we

Yeah I know, we are much closer than our parents and grandparents and we still got a ways to go. Not disputing that in the least

I simply think desegregation hindered us. Lesson learned for our children perhaps

This is pure retardation, for you all to sit here from the comfort of your homes in 2021 from smart phones, tablets, desktops, and the like and denigrate the lives, actions, and thoughts of those who lived through segregation, and jim crow. When you wouldn't even be able to fucking own let alone have the knowledge to operate the tools, which you trifling, smooth brained assholes, use to critique history with 20/20 hindsight . To sit there and assert that " yea black people segregated was the right thing and would have succeeded if white people left them alone."

WHAT KIND OF DELUDED BULLSHIT WORLD do you live in? Where, EVER, in history has a nation been allowed to exist within another nation. A complete separate economy and infrastructure existing in the borders of a diplomatically recognized sovereign nation. The Union went to fucking war with the confederacy to quell any thought or ambition of the idea.

Let me put it into terms you fake woke, dumpster logic, hotep stepping, illiterate, half brained maniacs can understand: At a time when being a white, landowning, male, was a prerequisite for even a modicum of respect in society, the government killed white, landowning, males to secure their borderps from Any and all foreign interests.

Desegregation allowed black folks access to smart phones huh

The hills you climbed......

Desegregation allowed educational,recreational and financial opportunities, yes. Proven by the fact that you're here complaining now, at this very moment in fact.
We had all that b4 desegregation bruh.....

Let me put it into terms you fake woke, dumpster logic, hotep stepping, illiterate, half brained maniacs can understand: At a time when being a white, landowning, male, was a prerequisite for even a modicum of respect in society, the government killed white, landowning, males to secure their borders from Any and all foreign interests.

There is nothing that was hindered through desegregation. Life is full of tradeoffs desegregation was traded off and all that came after was received.

I don't think folks are saying a literal separate nation within a nation. I won't lie and say i haven't seen folks say that before, but that's not the majority school of thought when talks of how integration hurt more than help in some ways comes up

We still ain't seen that equal have we

Yeah I know, we are much closer than our parents and grandparents and we still got a ways to go. Not disputing that in the least

I simply think desegregation hindered us. Lesson learned for our children perhaps

I hear you I’m just saying separate but equal was the phrase before intergration. But I mean ain’t no point we can’t reverse it.

I see what you're saying, but what you're proposing is basically what happened during Reconstruction. Black areas were essentially treated the same way as any other place, and many of them prospered until whites got mad and started burning places to the ground.

Integration means equal treatment under the law. We still don't quite have that, but it would have been impossible for us to grow the way you suggest without Jim Crow being abolished.

Rofl. Can't be segregated successfully without our own government, police, and system. Its amazing how many blacks don't understand that. We are living in the same country under their laws and subject to their goverment. Think about that for one second. How exactly would blacks benefit being segregated? We would be cut off from all resources completely since we would not control imports and regulations.

:lol10: :lol10: :lol10:

I see what you're saying, but what you're proposing is basically what happened during Reconstruction. Black areas were essentially treated the same way as any other place, and many of them prospered until whites got mad and started burning places to the ground.

Integration means equal treatment under the law. We still don't quite have that, but it would have been impossible for us to grow the way you suggest without Jim Crow being abolished.
You're right, at some point it would have been

Back