Welcome To aBlackWeb

Describe Your 1st Date With A Poster On Here

@BaldHeadLogic - Before this day even officially starts, we're hitting the mall so I can get you a brand new 2pc bathing suit... I'm on the WestCoast where most days are beautiful so during the day I would rent a boat where we would relax on a lake and enjoy each others company and conversation with the beautiful weather and sunshine, while putting some of the finest green to ever grow in the air. A fruit basket full of different types of fruits, honey and whipped cream. Drink of choice would be a bottle of Hennessy Black. There may be a little boat rocking, but no major splashes. Later on in the early afternoon we'll change clothes and head to our hotel for a private rooftop dinner, some wine and a violin player in the background as the sun sets. After dinner, we head back to our room where there's a tub full of assorted flower petals and candles everywhere. I then blindfold you and bathe you. ALL of you. Every inch and curve of your body. After I get done bathing you, I pick you up and bring you to the bed which is also full of assorted petals and with your blindfold still on I massage your whole body with hot scented oils. Then we make love and fuck, passionately, to the sounds of Sade, Bryson Tiller, Babyface, Anthony Hamilton, D'Angelo and others. When the music stops we continue to make our own music until room service tells us it's time to leave. And the room is a fucking mess!

@EleanorDeWitt - Early in the day we'll go to a local cannabis club/dispensary and get a couple high grade buds. After that well go to a small cartoon/art workshop where we can create our own comic/superheroes. Feeling like superheroes, we'll take a ride up the coast to a cannabis field of a local herbal farmer so you can pick out the best quality of buds you want, straight from the stalk. After we roam the fields a little we'll head back down the coast as the sun sets with some old school soul music playing in the background. When we get to our room downtown we'll have a private dinner with some Moscato, a chef, a beautiful view of the city lights at night and some great conversation. After we eat, we burn one on the balcony where we have balcony sex until the sun rises. We go back and forth from the room to the balcony all night.

@KandyPants - Our day would start with some good conversation at an arts and crafts workshop. Later we would get something to eat at a local Caribbean restaurant, followed by a couple rounds of bowling. After I let you win a round or two, we would go to a comedy club. After some good comedy we'll finish the night with a late night drive in flick. After the movie I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss your hand, tell you goodnight. I'll even text when I make it back home.

@MzLYRICIST - Our day would start with some good conversation on an early afternoon drive to a where there's a lot of nature around and we would have a picnic. When we get to our destination we would walk around, get to know each other, eat, and just enjoy and appreciate life and the natural world around us. We would stay and watch the sunset. After the sun sets we would go back to my place for some wine and karaoke. We might even watch a movie where the good guy wins in the end and everybody lives happily ever after. Later I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss you on the cheek and call you when I get back home.

To be continued...
Aaaw sweet!

Oh OK........It's on of those threads cool I have the perfect story

tumblr_m9g3qw47501r4gei2o1_400.gif

giphy.gif
tumblr_n6dcmu39ve1rewxbho1_500.gif

Lmao

A week ago I would have lit this thread up

Back