Welcome To aBlackWeb

Describe Your 1st Date With A Poster On Here

If you could take someone out on a date from this board

Describe the date and shit...you don't have to @ anyone but just give details on what you all would be doing.

:uk: No smashing details on this date motherfuckers.

My date would consist of:

I'll arrive with balloons and prolly some gummy bears and jolly-ranchers or some shit...(something corny but different) ;;;;;

We'd hit up the rock-climbing spot and then do some go-carts racing or some shit.

Then after that around 7ish, go and get something to eat, prolly 2 for 20 type shit [;'. , aight aight, I'll do better and do something nice...but don't think that 2 for 20 wasn't in the kid's plan :lmao2:.

After that, we'd go to a Cigar spot and pull back some Cigs and listen to some Anita Baker/Sade:ha:

Something simple. I'd cook dinner. Burn some scented candles or incense to have the crib smellin nice. Also would have some soft R&B music playing.

Cook us lemon pepper baked salmon w/rice pilaf and grilled asparagus. For dessert, probably my pound cake topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

Afterwards just go sit on the couch, cuddle up, and talk. Or if she wants to watch a movie, we can do that as well. I'm just more interested in being in each others company, and just relaxing.

Oh OK........It's one of those threads cool I have the perfect story

tumblr_m9g3qw47501r4gei2o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
All these chicks alcheys...

I'd tell her to meet me at one if my favorite spots to drink at, where I know the bartender and some of the regulars and just have a hang out date......

I'd talk her into seeing who could out drink the other,, and after she loses, lol I'd take her home and put a trash can by the bed so she doesn't puke on my shit while I sleep on the couch....

I'd make fun of her next morning cuz she can't hang, and we'd go get breakfast while I drive her back to her car

I would disinfect the pussy with bug spray and cleaning agents then go to town like a G for hygiene.
ok. I just want it sizzling on my dick ;;;snap crackle pop snapper

I'm showing up with a gift. I'm gonna assume we had phone conversations so I'm going to create my gift from that. If im taking him on a date, it would be to a place that he mentioned he wants to go or somewhere he loves to go. If he asked me, I'd still show up with a gift, hopefully we will be somewhere chill. Restaurants are cool but I'd rather do something different. 90s RnB must be included.

I'm showing up with a gift. I'm gonna assume we had phone conversations so I'm going to create my gift from that. If im taking him on a date, it would be to a place that he mentioned he wants to go or somewhere he loves to go. If he asked me, I'd still show up with a gift, hopefully we will be somewhere chill. Restaurants are cool but I'd rather do something different. 90s RnB must be included.

You bring your dates gifts?

Back