Welcome To aBlackWeb

Describe Your 1st Date With A Poster On Here

I'd rent a speed boat and take her on a cruise thru Miami. Food and drinks on the boat as we sail in the ocean and thru Miami channels.

Afterwards we'd park up on south beach and hit the club

Id cater it to whomever I would be taking out.

@BaldHeadLogic
I would find a recipe for us to cook together. Very intimate dinner via candleight.

@EleanorDeWitt
Something fun and lil bit nerdy. Maybe we would hit up a local arcade or D&B and Id bust her ass in Street Fighter lol.

@Horticulture
Night out on the town. We would go dancing at an upscale night-spot.

@KandyPants
Mid-afternoon picnic. Checkered blanket with the basket and everything

@Race Jones
Seems like an artsy type. We would go to an indy film festival showcasing black films and directors.

Last edited:
@AP21 I'll make a mixtape of all AP's Louisiana faves from his high school/ college days we can listen to while we make homemade beignets and sip on some wine. Nothing fancy, just a simple night in the house enjoying each other's company :p

@BDP I'll rent a riverfront suite downtown in my city of Savannah, we'll get all dressed up and head to Vic's on the River for dinner, take a nice stroll on Riverstreet to hear some live music and a nightcap on Tybee Beach :yessir:

@Dupacalypse I'll get y'all a midget chauffeur drop you and LD off at VLIVE Atlanta in a Rolls Royce with ones wrapped in plastic waiting for you in your VIP section and a breakfast reservation at the nearest Waffle House :ohhh: I'll keep the kids until y'all get back :)

@NeighborhoodNomad two words: Henny & Hotwings :think:

@Shotta a nice run up Stone Mountain, head to midtown for some salads and smoothies :really?:

@TheMasterKey I'll take you to my barber so he can line you up a little bit....out here looking wild with them freeforms in ya head smh. And if ya act right there, Subway got $3.50 6 inch :mhm:

@Ironman1 Floor seats Knicks game then we netflixin' later:mynigga:

@OhMars Ima treat you to a Spa Day with mani/pedi at your house....by me....in whatever outfit you want me in:sup:

@BaldHeadLogic - Before this day even officially starts, we're hitting the mall so I can get you a brand new 2pc bathing suit... I'm on the WestCoast where most days are beautiful so during the day I would rent a boat where we would relax on a lake and enjoy each others company and conversation with the beautiful weather and sunshine, while putting some of the finest green to ever grow in the air. A fruit basket full of different types of fruits, honey and whipped cream. Drink of choice would be a bottle of Hennessy Black. There may be a little boat rocking, but no major splashes. Later on in the early afternoon we'll change clothes and head to our hotel for a private rooftop dinner, some wine and a violin player in the background as the sun sets. After dinner, we head back to our room where there's a tub full of assorted flower petals and candles everywhere. I then blindfold you and bathe you. ALL of you. Every inch and curve of your body. After I get done bathing you, I pick you up and bring you to the bed which is also full of assorted petals and with your blindfold still on I massage your whole body with hot scented oils. Then we make love and fuck, passionately, to the sounds of Sade, Bryson Tiller, Babyface, Anthony Hamilton, D'Angelo and others. When the music stops we continue to make our own music until room service tells us it's time to leave. And the room is a fucking mess!

@EleanorDeWitt - Early in the day we'll go to a local cannabis club/dispensary and get a couple high grade buds. After that well go to a small cartoon/art workshop where we can create our own comic/superheroes. Feeling like superheroes, we'll take a ride up the coast to a cannabis field of a local herbal farmer so you can pick out the best quality of buds you want, straight from the stalk. After we roam the fields a little we'll head back down the coast as the sun sets with some old school soul music playing in the background. When we get to our room downtown we'll have a private dinner with some Moscato, a chef, a beautiful view of the city lights at night and some great conversation. After we eat, we burn one on the balcony where we have balcony sex until the sun rises. We go back and forth from the room to the balcony all night.

@KandyPants - Our day would start with some good conversation at an arts and crafts workshop. Later we would get something to eat at a local Caribbean restaurant, followed by a couple rounds of bowling. After I let you win a round or two, we would go to a comedy club. After some good comedy we'll finish the night with a late night drive in flick. After the movie I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss your hand, tell you goodnight. I'll even text when I make it back home.

@MzLYRICIST - Our day would start with some good conversation on an early afternoon drive to a where there's a lot of nature around and we would have a picnic. When we get to our destination we would walk around, get to know each other, eat, and just enjoy and appreciate life and the natural world around us. We would stay and watch the sunset. After the sun sets we would go back to my place for some wine and karaoke. We might even watch a movie where the good guy wins in the end and everybody lives happily ever after. Later I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss you on the cheek and call you when I get back home.

To be continued...

@BaldHeadLogic - Before this day even officially starts, we're hitting the mall so I can get you a brand new 2pc bathing suit... I'm on the WestCoast where most days are beautiful so during the day I would rent a boat where we would relax on a lake and enjoy each others company and conversation with the beautiful weather and sunshine, while putting some of the finest green to ever grow in the air. A fruit basket full of different types of fruits, honey and whipped cream. Drink of choice would be a bottle of Hennessy Black. There may be a little boat rocking, but no major splashes. Later on in the early afternoon we'll change clothes and head to our hotel for a private rooftop dinner, some wine and a violin player in the background as the sun sets. After dinner, we head back to our room where there's a tub full of assorted flower petals and candles everywhere. I then blindfold you and bathe you. ALL of you. Every inch and curve of your body. After I get done bathing you, I pick you up and bring you to the bed which is also full of assorted petals and with your blindfold still on I massage your whole body with hot scented oils. Then we make love and fuck, passionately, to the sounds of Sade, Bryson Tiller, Babyface, Anthony Hamilton, D'Angelo and others. When the music stops we continue to make our own music until room service tells us it's time to leave. And the room is a fucking mess!

@EleanorDeWitt - Early in the day we'll go to a local cannabis club/dispensary and get a couple high grade buds. After that well go to a small cartoon/art workshop where we can create our own comic/superheroes. Feeling like superheroes, we'll take a ride up the coast to a cannabis field of a local herbal farmer so you can pick out the best quality of buds you want, straight from the stalk. After we roam the fields a little we'll head back down the coast as the sun sets with some old school soul music playing in the background. When we get to our room downtown we'll have a private dinner with some Moscato, a chef, a beautiful view of the city lights at night and some great conversation. After we eat, we burn one on the balcony where we have balcony sex until the sun rises. We go back and forth from the room to the balcony all night.

@KandyPants - Our day would start with some good conversation at an arts and crafts workshop. Later we would get something to eat at a local Caribbean restaurant, followed by a couple rounds of bowling. After I let you win a round or two, we would go to a comedy club. After some good comedy we'll finish the night with a late night drive in flick. After the movie I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss your hand, tell you goodnight. I'll even text when I make it back home.

@MzLYRICIST - Our day would start with some good conversation on an early afternoon drive to a where there's a lot of nature around and we would have a picnic. When we get to our destination we would walk around, get to know each other, eat, and just enjoy and appreciate life and the natural world around us. We would stay and watch the sunset. After the sun sets we would go back to my place for some wine and karaoke. We might even watch a movie where the good guy wins in the end and everybody lives happily ever after. Later I take you home, walk you to your door, kiss you on the cheek and call you when I get back home.

To be continued...
The arts and crafts thing was ON POINT!

You hella ungrateful @KandyPants Just for that our 2nd date is gonna start off at a soup kitchen so you can learn to appreciate shit.
You read it wrong hence the "y'all must kinda know me" I'm actually okay with cheap dates because they are better to me. Bowling(which is something I love to do) vs eating at a fancy restaurant. Bowling wins easily. Then the arts and crafts caters to my interest which is also cheaper than a restaurant or boat ride.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

You read it wrong hence the "y'all must kinda know me" I'm actually okay with cheap dates because they are better to me. Bowling(which is something I love to do) vs eating at a fancy restaurant. Bowling wins easily. Then the arts and crafts caters to my interest which is also cheaper than a restaurant or boat ride.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

';.'I'd enjoy the soup kitchen also.

Alright we good.

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

To be continued...

*books flight to the Westcoast*

:shittt: No Sex on the 1st date shit!!!!

you fuckers need Jesus :scust:

how bout having a Bible Study Date or Sunday School date. :foh:

Last edited:
Back