Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

What do i get from proving anything to YOU?

I already sonned you up and down this forum and you said so yourself

I sure af haven't said your words affect me huh. So we know who is who in this "beef" don't we?

I bet you walked around half your goofy mulatto life without a proper straight line up lol. Just the usual jagged halfbreed hairline

Now you're mimicking words you see real black people use "opps", like the cringe tryhard cracka you are.

Your mother is WHITE. Stop that.

:imgood2:

What do i get from proving anything to YOU?

I already sonned you up and down this forum and you said so yourself

I sure af haven't said your words affect me huh. So we know who is who in this "beef" don't we?

I bet you walked around half your goofy mulatto life without a proper straight line up lol. Just the usual jagged halfbreed hairline

Now you're mimicking words you see real black people use "opps", like the cringe tryhard cracka you are.

Your mother is WHITE. Stop that.

:imgood2:
BDCED574-CAAF-43A0-A5B2-E7601BDCF568.gif

Because that mixed "brother" is a goofy who said blm should talk to biden amongst a slew of other tragic mulatto comments

He's clueless, Chicago is not, obviously

You're not either. You just have this weird loyalty to the establishment. Dude says he feel sorry for a white supremacist murderer yet all your smoke is for ME? Because its easier to shoot the messenger and pretend what he said is harmless because he got a layup conviction

At the bold...you died on the hill that Ice Cube meeting with Trump was a power move. You said you'd vote for Kanye despite all his fuckery solely if he "brought reparations to the table". Your stances are flaw as fuck for the criticism you constantly dish out

At the bold...you died on the hill that Ice Cube meeting with Trump was a power move. You said you'd vote for Kanye despite all his fuckery solely if he "brought reparations to the table". Your stances are flaw as fuck for the criticism you constantly dish out
Aaand another one of the many scorned members shows up for a revenge gotcha moment

I would vote for koonye if he had reparations for DISENFRANCHISED black people and you pretend that's a problem the same way you pretend cube was aligned with trump

If you weren't so inherently loyal to your good white daddy Biden's democratic party you wouldn't feel betrayed that cube wanted to meet with bad white daddy

Aaand another one of the many scorned members shows up for a revenge gotcha moment

I would vote for koonye if he had reparations for DISENFRANCHISED black people and you pretend that's a problem the same way you pretend cube was aligned with trump

If you weren't so inherently loyal to your good white daddy Biden's democratic party you wouldn't feel betrayed that cube wanted to meet with bad white daddy

Nobody felt betrayed by Ice Cube. Majority of people could just see he was being used for optics and him and others like you who thought a meeting with Trump meant Trump really cares about Black people.

And yeah Kanye being pro reparations still doesn't erase all the other stupid shit he's said. If that's all it takes to appease you and gain your support then it's easy to see why you're so easily misled and are looking to platforms like Breitbart for confirmation of your beliefs.

Nobody felt betrayed by Ice Cube. Majority of people could just see he was being used for optics and him and others like you who thought a meeting with Trump meant Trump really cares about Black people.

And yeah Kanye being pro reparations still doesn't erase all the other stupid shit he's said. If that's all it takes to appease you and gain your support then it's easy to see why you're so easily misled and are looking to platforms like Breitbart for confirmation of your beliefs.
You got nothing on me

You niggas really be reaching and grasping for straws

How the fuck was cube being used when he was the one who initiated the shit genius? Who was using him and what did they get out of using him? You don't have an answer. You're just wrong and loud

If we're taking ice cube at his word that he is doing this for black people WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

The problem is black people's blind loyalty to the dems and not BLACK PEOPLE

Yall felt betrayed, nothing to do with cube being "used" on something he initiated.. it's was like when Lebron left Cleveland

Yall felt like cube went against your team

That team being "the good white folk" aka democrats

Yall didn't get shit for your votes but an "i voted" sticker

The Asians, illegals and lgbt thanks you for helping them out at the expense of your own Blackrain

Keep pretending cube is the issue

You got nothing on me

You niggas really be reaching and grasping for straws

How the fuck was cube being used when he was the one who initiated the shit genius? Who was using him and what did they get out of using him? You don't have an answer. You're just wrong and loud

If we're taking ice cube at his word that he is doing this for black people WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

The problem is black people's blind loyalty to the dems and not BLACK PEOPLE

Yall felt betrayed, nothing to do with cube being "used" on something he initiated.. it's was like when Lebron left Cleveland

Yall felt like cube went against your team

That team being "the good white folk" aka democrats

Yall didn't get shit for your votes but an "i voted" sticker

The Asians, illegals and lgbt thanks you for helping them out at the expense of your own Blackrain

Keep pretending cube is the issue

This rambling nonsensical response...So you've been John Smith alias this whole time? Trump's team was using him and they got what they wanted when stupid niggas like you saw him and Ice Cube meeting and claimed it as some great strategic power move to "get the Dems off their ass" like you said. All it takes for someone to gain your support is to tell you what you wanna hear whether they believe it or not. You're everything you accuse Democrat supporters of being just using right wing talking points to support your stances. That's why your only contribution to any political discourse is the whataboutism that they so frequently engaged in. You out here intentionally searching out articles and quotes from Breitbart, a known place that openly supports and enables white supremacists talking points, and you think claiming you're pro Black is going to hold up when you're using admitted racists as your source material?

Back