Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Doesnt fuckin matter!

Keith Ellison didnt say what @Disanthrope wanted exactly HOW he wanted him to say it so Ellison is an enemy and a weak nigga according to him.. even tho he didnt bother watching the whole interview and never even read the article he posted tryna prove his point lol

This like the 2pac thing when he shot white cops. Niggas be saying he didn’t know they were cops. Don’t matter he got the job done. Plus it’s Breibart

This is my main point. If he can find video of him actually saying that, then have at him. Or even a reputable news organization quoting him as saying such.

Here is SOME of the interview from 60 minutes. First couple of minutes if what dude has an issue with.

I dont feel bad for Chauvin. Not one bit. I also never been a criminal defense attorney for 16 years so im not looking at it through that lens.

Either way.. im not gon call him a "weak ass nigga" and an enemy for how he felt when it's all said and done..especially if it didnt get in the way of him getting the job done

Here is SOME of the interview from 60 minutes. First couple of minutes if what dude has an issue with.

I dont feel bad for Chauvin. Not one bit. I also never been a criminal defense attorney for 16 years so im not looking at it through that lens.

Either way.. im not gon call him a "weak ass nigga" and an enemy for how he felt when it's all said and done..especially if it didnt get in the way of him getting the job done

I saw that part in the TMZ link. And I'm like you concerning what he said there. I'm looking for him saying what Breitbart says he said. Watching now.

He said that shit. Skip to 5:10. That's some real hoe shit and playing politics.

Like I said before

strictly speaking about shit that can be proven and cannot be proven...him saying there was no EVIDENCE that it was racially motivated is a factual statement.

We all know what it is.. but it's no provable evidence that would fly in court to support that argument.

we all know damn well race played a part.. hard to prove that particular charge in this instance. His job was to get a convicton on the charges they had the evidence and witness testimony on to bolster their case

Like I said before

we all know damn well race played a part.. hard to prove that particular charge in this instance. His job was to get a convicton on the charges they had the evidence and witness testimony on to bolster their case

But the question was did he think it was a hate crime. Not if he thought he could prove it was a hate crime. He's playing politics and not stating the obvious truth to not piss off certain white voters.

Your mother is white

You have racist white family members

You grew up confused. I didn't.

Imagine your goofy opinion on anything mattering. You already UNPROVOKED admitted i own you and get you in your whiteboy feelings on the internet lmao

🤡 👇🏾
0233CD43-8AA6-4292-8936-F5A980B6BB21.gif

And more importantly, you’re not black at all. So until you prove otherwise, I think every body here should consider you an opp.

We don't subscribe to group think like you do. You should give it a try sometimes.
Yes yall do. Yall are loyal democrats

The epitome of group think

They had you sheep niggas calling 2020 the most important election of our lives

Yall WILL vote Democrat in 2024 (not sure if you're eligible) despite them not doing squat for your race, right? Right.

But the question was did he think it was a hate crime. Not if he thought he could prove it was a hate crime. He's playing politics and not stating the obvious truth to not piss off certain white voters.

Ah I feel ya and I can see how you might come to that conclusion.

he was asked if it was a hate crime. Not if HE thought it was a hate crime. Strictly speaking from a legal standpoint and taking opinion out of it.. what he said was true.. Wack..and political for sure... but true.

Now they're disagreeing with each other!!!!! Wow lmao

lol yeah maybe you can learn a thing or two about what a healthy discourse looks like.

Unlike you, we both did our due diligence and educated ourselves on the information and are debating/disagreeing about one aspect of it.. without the insults... and without disrespect.

Yes yall do. Yall are loyal democrats

The epitome of group think

They had you sheep niggas calling 2020 the most important election of our lives

Yall WILL vote Democrat in 2024 (not sure if you're eligible) despite them not doing squat for your race, right? Right.

Prove that any of us are loyal democrats. I'll wait. Should be easy to prove. I'm still waiting on you to prove your last accusation against me. So while you're proving this, get the proof for that as well.

You really think there are teams in these discussions don't you? Silly rabbit.

View attachment 520579

And more importantly, you’re not black at all. So until you prove otherwise, I think every body here should consider you an opp.
Is your mulatto e-blood boiling ?

What kinda man would type that shit unprovoked?

200.gif

Prove that any of us are loyal democrats. I'll wait. Should be easy to prove. I'm still waiting on you to prove your last accusation against me. So while you're proving this, get the proof for that as well.

You really think there are teams in these discussions don't you? Silly rabbit.
Bruh fuck all that, fuck briebart

I called dude weak

He says no hate crime and he feels sorry

Are you so pressed for a win that you have to push back on that?

Where was i wrong about him?

Ah I feel ya and I can see how you might come to that conclusion.

he was asked if it was a hate crime. Not if HE thought it was a hate crime. Strictly speaking from a legal standpoint and taking opinion out of it.. what he said was true.. Wack..and political for sure... but true.

lol yeah maybe you can learn a thing or two about what a healthy discourse looks like.

Unlike you, we both did our due diligence and educated ourselves on the information and are debating/disagreeing about one aspect of it.. without the insults... and without disrespect.

He started his response with "I wouldn't call it a hate crime." Sounds like an opinion being stayed to me.

That boy knows nothing of thinking for yourself. Don't mind him.

Bruh fuck all that, fuck briebart

I called dude weak

He says no hate crime and he feels sorry

Are you so pressed for a win that you have to push back on that?

Where was i wrong about him?

The projection in this post is outstanding. Who's pressed?

You would like to overlook the fact that your super pro-black ass posted a Breitbart tweet as evidence. But I won't. You did that. Nobody made you.

Now get to proving these bullshit accusations you've made. Don't try to deflect from that. You've made two claims about me during this discussion and I'd like you to prove both. I'll wait.

Back