Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

Ah I feel ya and I can see how you might come to that conclusion.

he was asked if it was a hate crime. Not if HE thought it was a hate crime. Strictly speaking from a legal standpoint and taking opinion out of it.. what he said was true.. Wack..and political for sure... but true.

lol yeah maybe you can learn a thing or two about what a healthy discourse looks like.

Unlike you, we both did our due diligence and educated ourselves on the information and are debating/disagreeing about one aspect of it.. without the insults... and without disrespect.
Nah b

Yall have an inherent loyalty to the establishment

If its not a right winger yall see them as allies and it reflects in your pushback on the pro black members

Dude insulted and disrespected ME by saying what he said. You don't feel disrespected by him lying and soft shoeing because you're obedient and satisfied with his bare minimum conviction

I'm not gonna sit up here like you do and pretend coonery and white ass-kissing isn't what it is

The projection in this post is outstanding. Who's pressed?

You would like to overlook the fact that your super pro-black ass posted a Breitbart tweet as evidence. But I won't. You did that. Nobody made you.

Now get to proving these bullshit accusations you've made. Don't try to deflect from that. You've made two claims about me during this discussion and I'd like you to prove both. I'll wait.
Mister. Where was i WRONG about ellison?

He started his response with "I wouldn't call it a hate crime." Sounds like an opinion being stayed to me.

That boy knows nothing of thinking for yourself. Don't mind him.

Can't leave out the part where he goes on to say "I wouldnt call it that.... because we didn't have any evidence to prove it" tho lol

But yeah we agree on the political posturing part for sure. Now if there was clear evidence of a hate crime and he still said that shit I'd feel a whole lot different about it and him.

Can't leave out the part where he goes on to say "I wouldnt call it that.... because we didn't have any evidence to prove it" tho lol

But yeah we agree on the political posturing part for sure. Now if there was clear evidence of a hate crime and he still said that shit I'd feel a whole lot different about it and him.

I believe people use words for a reason. He's a trained lawyer. He could have said that "Legally I wouldn't say it met the requirement." He put that "I" in the front for a reason.

And you can keep the condescending lols.

I believe people use words for a reason. He's a trained lawyer. He could have said that "Legally I wouldn't say it met the requirement." He put that "I" in the front for a reason.

My nigga mister agrees with me he just dont know it

Fair enough on the bolded.

lol aye man Iono if you noticed I put lols in front of or at the end of most of my posts here and elsewhere. That aint gon change homie

Fair enough on the bolded.

lol aye man Iono if you noticed I put lols in front of or at the end of most of my posts here and elsewhere. That aint gon change homie

I've told you how I take it so it is what it is.

You're so slow that you can't see that I openly agreed with you once I saw the full interview.
tenor.gif

I'm not going as far as calling Ellison an enemy but his response to that question was complete and utter bullshit. Too many powerful black politicians are too scared to say what's real.

I'm not going as far as calling Ellison an enemy but his response to that question was complete and utter bullshit. Too many powerful black politicians are too scared to say what's real.
Agreed?

Off code comments are just that. Treasonous imo

I have zero tolerance. Yall have more than zero and that's ok

If the federal case actually goes to trial, I can see the defense using his words from that interview.

Back