Welcome To aBlackWeb

Denzel Washington "I don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Girl you a whole hoe out here, nigga you weak and the women run the men in yo family, walk away ass nigga, Issac Hayes, walk on by ass nigga

Nigga you listen to Trina shut the fuck up you glamour girl

Sheltered ass girl

You wouldn't have dead'n shit, nigga you dont get no women, fuk up nigga, you soprano having voice ass girl you bitch you

Get outta feelings pussy.

So yelling w/ a girl, like a bitch makes you man? LOL

You weak as fuck.

Get outta feelings pussy.

So yelling w/ a girl, like a bitch makes you man? LOL

You weak as fuck.

No feelings over here you dirty bitch you, just poking holes in yo Trina play-list having sissy ass.

Nigga, women don't even fuck wit yo girly ass. Walk away and turn my back towards her ass bitch you.

Don't quote me again until you can look a man in his eyes when he's talking to you, can't even look yo girl in her eyes and I know you aint out here looking grown ass men in the eye when you're talking to them unless you some kind of kin to them or they white, and I'm giving yo laugh it off ass that much, I'ma just walk away when she's angry, Go find an Uncle nigga

Girl you a hoe. You told on your own self nigga-girl,

Last edited:
The funny thing is I think Knock is the one that said a woman will call the cops on a nigga for arguing with her and he will still stand there arguing which brings me back to it's your own damn fault for getting locked up.

And that's what you non-reading ass niggas is not getting. Denzel didn't say the system was fair to black folks, just that we make it easy for them, when like ya boy Knock said you don't wanna work at Mcdonalds at 16 cuz it ain't "cool". So they go the illegal route.

So explain to how bcuz working at Micky D's ain't "cool enough", so you turn to some street shit is fucking oppression.

I dont know anybody that went to the streets because mcdonalds wasnt cool. Like never niggas need a 9 to 5 to live lol. If the system is intentionally designed to trip niggas up somebody will get caught in it. Saying just dont do crime when niggas get railroaded daily is not looking at the big picture.

Nobody said the system isn't flawed, I dont know why y'all keep bringing this up. The topic is people going out doing wrong and want something to blame other than themselves. Most niggas in jail deserve to be there because of the silly stuff they've done.

Nobody said the system isn't flawed, I dont know why y'all keep bringing this up. The topic is people going out doing wrong and want something to blame other than themselves. Most niggas in jail deserve to be there because of the silly stuff they've done.
But some don’t deserve to be there or not for as long as they are

We bringing it up, cuz that's what the arguments about to begin with

But some don’t deserve to be there or not for as long as they are

Again, which nobody in here denied or the point Denzel made.

tenor.gif

That's what the thread is about.

Why even comment if it's nothing?

Naw, it's really not.

It's about the corrupt system,, and how it exploits the perceptions of people to accept cruel and unusual punishment for negroes based on the opinion

It starts at home....

And while that holds some merit, it does not absolve a corrupt system. And the whole "I don't blame the system" shit doesn't hold shit when the system isn't operating justly to begin with

A corrupt system that for the most part can be avoided if you didn't do illegal stuff. Stop absolving people for their role in the problem.

People make mistakes.

Reasonable consequences are fine.

Unreasonable ones are not.

A corrupt system is a problem that must be eradicated.

Back