Welcome To aBlackWeb

Denzel Washington "I don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

Y'all making excuses. Niggas know right from wrong and they know robbing, killing and all that other shit will get you locked up. I don't think anyone is saying the system is good, we're saying if you constantly doing fucked up shit you only have yourself to blame for getting fucked by the system.

The prison system is corrupt. This we all know.
If you are black and living in America you are likely to be targeted disproportionately by the corrupt system. That's a fact of life living in a society that was built on racism and free labor.
Knowing these things....you would think that niggas would be going out of their way to not do certain shit that they know will land them behind bars or bring unwanted attention.
Instead you got cats out here acting like....

giphy.gif

....then complaining about the system that was designed to trick and trap them in the first place.
Law abiding blacks have enough to deal w/ as is, so I have no sympathy for niggas who go out of their way to make it easier for these crooked cacs. I'm tired of mfs making these "one side to blame" type arguments. If you're fucking up or doing fucked up shit....there's enough blame to be shared for all. Blame the corrupt system. Blame the niggas who are breaking the law w/ zero fucks given. Blame the parents who did nothing to teach their kids and raise them right. Blame the kids whose parents did raise them right, but the kid chose to make fucked up choices knowing damn well they were taught better. Blame the cops who are responsible for framing and sending innocent people to jail/prison. #Accountability

Nice talking point to please cacs, the prison system is to blame

The shit was created to funnel black ppl in, Black ppl use to get locked up for not having a job and put on the chain gang for knowing how to read (some even killed) or just being in a sundown town asking for directions (Vagrancy Laws) were put in place, and now he's saying these ways have changed? The ways to funnel black ppl? They are more discrete now so, the ppl mind-frame (cacs) who control this trap are still being produced and the agenda still is fresh as it was in the 1890s-19302

Shit is on the stock market and needs to have ppl in them to meet quota and who are those ppl that cacs will funnel in them, black ppl.

Niggas get charge for wearing the wrong color or certain colors walking down the street thinking they are in some kind of gang smh.

A black dude shot a cop just a few days ago and the police arrested everybody that knew the dude or who he came into contact with. Kinda of shit is that? All these other cacs get the lone wolf treatment and those folks that knew that cac, get interviews and shit. Prison is purposely design to lock-down black folks in America

Crack of BS from Denzel IMO, bozo ass shit. Nigga is tap dancing

Last edited:
college kid......19......home for the break.....

gets into an argument with his girlfriend at her house.....she slams the door on him......he pushes it back open, and they arguing in the living room....

cops pull up.....

home invasion...12 years......

No one saying this isn't fucked up.

home invasion...12 years......

But if dude walks the fuck away, instead of this

college kid......19......home for the break.....

gets into an argument with his girlfriend at her house.....she slams the door on him......he pushes it back open, and they arguing in the living room....

Then there's no system for you to be in that can fuck you over.

Man this shit bigger than just saying "it starts at home"

Mama aint making 50k a year
Daddy aint making 50k a year (if he's there)

16-19 year aint trying work at no McDonald's for no $5.15 - 7.25 an hour getting 17 hours a week. Shid a nigga don't wanna work and do that for 40 hrs a week for that. So what else there's to do?
Score a pound and get wit it. Society is setup for blacks to be positioned to go to prison.

You put 4 ppl in a closed box and only give 2 ppl resources to make it, barely make it at that, those other 2 ppl in that box without any resources, what are they supposed to do, sit there? How (Home) is helping them out in this situation?

Get it how you live.

bruh, the rest of his life worth that?

like i get it, he totally should've walked away... but he was in his emotions, and made a mistake.... a human mistake.......

first offense......12 years??

white kids out here raping drunk bitches bruh and getting less....

shit ain't right

Man this shit bigger than just saying "it starts at home"

Mama aint making 50k a year
Daddy aint making 50k a year (if he's there)

16-19 year aint trying work at no McDonald's for no $5.15 - 7.25 an hour getting 17 hours a week. Shid a nigga don't wanna work and do that for 40 hrs a week for that. So what else there's to do?
Score a pound and get wit it. Society is setup for blacks to be positioned to go to prison.

That's that excuse shit.

My mama didn't make 50k a year, my pops wasn't around. Still 32 years have never seen the inside of a jail cell or even been arrested.

What's a nigga to do? Take school seriously motherfucka, take that Mickey D's job and pay your way through college.

You keep making excuses for niggas to do dumb shit, then wanna blame the system when it catches up to them.

That's that excuse shit.

My mama didn't make 50k a year, my pops wasn't around. Still 32 years have never seen the inside of a jail cell or even been arrested.

What's a nigga to do? Take school seriously motherfucka, take that Mickey D's job and pay your way through college.

You keep making excuses for niggas to do dumb shit, then wanna blame the system when it catches up to them.

My nigga that's your life, you can't fit every black man in your life lens? That's what we doing now?

Cuz you made it to where you are, every nigga supposed to make it and be successful?

My boy it doesn't work like that.

My nigga, right now in 2017, you couldn't round up 20 niggas that you know or live in the proximity of you that's working at McDonald's and is in college.

Every black man aint built for college for 1.

School isn't for everything, going to school isn't a measure that you will get a good job, a college degree is equally to a HS degree if you aint majoring in something like engineer or nursing

So with this logic, every nigga that's 12-18 outta the Magnolia Projects (torn down) should be successful or have some type of successful, Have you been to New Orleans/BR my nigga, shit aint sweet down here to where you can hear some start at home speech? You think killings down here is because niggas aint have a good speech/setup from home? Lol. Ok How this start from home logic help niggas that's living under the poverty line? Nigga aint trying hear that preaching, talking points that cacs like to hear. That Cosby bozo talk shit. Nah. Shit don't work like for most of us in real life.

You just haven't gotten caught, you, me and every black man on this board right now, one traffic stop away or frisk from going to jail/prison.

We in a system of white supremacy and you telling me every black man can be successful? and

Niggas in the yard in a prison system and you thinking these cacs will let every black person be successful or make a living (however you or the oppose view success), when most of these cacs depend on these jobs for retirement pensions and city tax funding for their cities. Ok breh.

Last edited:
So what, after the 5th time of her fussing you get to choke her?

tenor.gif

You do know women call the cops on dudes just for raising their voice and cursing at them, what is you talking bout my boy? The cops can be called to the house just because she's mad breh. You don't have to lay one hand on her and she can call the cops on you, and all that "it starts from home" logic is outta the window cuz yo ass 9 outta 10 times is going to jail. She can put hands on you and she'll call the cops, hell YOU can call the cops out there and the cops will take yo ass to jail if she cries harder enough, all this starts at home crap is bozo shit, shit aint saving nobody when you're in a system that is design to keep majority of the black ppl in America and globally but more so black Americans down.

Know your history my boy, shit and this game been like this since 1619

You really think the prison system, something that cacs put on the dayum stock market isn't to blame?

They are building more of these shits and why so? more crime? you may ask? hell no, to lock more black ppl and brown but more so black ppl

Shits on the stock market and yall don't think "it starts from home" shit is going to keep niggas outta this shit? Shit that is design to funnel black ppl in

The shit has been put on the stock market Lol for crying out loud. cacs don't give a shit about "it's start at home" that shit/talking phrase like that makes them more comfortable to kill and funnel black ppl in jail/prison more so. Bozo ass shit. Fuck Denzel, I'on ride with shit like that. Bozo ass shit he talking. Nigga sound like Bill Cosby goofy ass,

You do know women call the cops on dudes just for raising their voice and cursing at them, what is you talking bout my boy? The cops can be called to the house just because she's mad breh. You don't have to lay one hand on her and she can call the cops on you, and all that "it starts from home" logic is outta the window cuz yo ass 9 outta 10 times is going to jail. She can put hands on you and she'll call the cops, hell YOU can call the cops out there and the cops will take yo ass to jail if she cries harder enough, all this starts at home crap is bozo shit, shit aint saving nobody when you're in a system that is design to keep majority of the black ppl in America and globally but more so black Americans down.

Know your history my boy, shit and this game been like this since 1619

Which is why you walk the fuck away from that situation and more importantly, from that relationship if shorty got a quick and itchy 911 finger.

You really think the prison system, something that cacs put on the dayum stock market isn't to blame?

They are building more of these shits and why so? more crime? you may ask? hell no, to lock more black ppl and brown but more so black ppl

Shits on the stock market and yall don't think "it starts from home" shit is going to keep niggas outta this shit? Shit that is design to funnel black ppl in

The shit has been put on the stock market Lol for crying out loud. cacs don't give a shit about "it's start at home" that shit/talking phrase like that makes them more comfortable to kill and funnel black ppl in jail/prison more so. Bozo ass shit. Fuck Denzel, I'on ride with shit like that. Bozo ass shit he talking. Nigga sound like Bill Cosby goofy ass,

The prison system making niggas sell drugs? The prison system making niggas kill each other?

Stop making fucking excuses.

Some of yall niggas is odd to me bruh. Like just keep your head low and youll never have to deal with oppression type shit. Bullshit.

How about there are two Justice systems. The other kinds gets their records expunged all the time for the same thing we get time for. Simple things. They can also pay restitution to keep them off the books. Avoid the system yes but it is damn near impossible when they are targeting us!!!! We get arrested at a higher rate for all crimes and they adjust the rules based on our habits! crack vs Cocaine. I am not sure where some of you live but pretty much from the moment I came to the US I have been a suspect for something. Luckily Jah protected me and they never caught me with anything I could be charged with. I have had money seized(recovered) and stuff but you guys are acting like there isnā€™t 2 sets of laws. Like you can avoid that fight in high school and they we commit all the crimes

Back