Welcome To aBlackWeb

Denzel Washington "I don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the home'

It's niggaz serving life sentences for traffic violations.

Working niggaz.

I get pulled over for speeding on my way to my second job and could legit never see my family again.

And y'all wonder why niggaz hate, fear, and rebel against the law

Until black folks get the same time white folks do its oppression. Like bruh stfu with the bullshit. Next you gonna tell niggas pull your pants dont use slang and dont listen to hippity hop.

And that's what you non-reading ass niggas is not getting. Denzel didn't say the system was fair to black folks, just that we make it easy for them, when like ya boy Knock said you don't wanna work at Mcdonalds at 16 cuz it ain't "cool". So they go the illegal route.

So explain to how bcuz working at Micky D's ain't "cool enough", so you turn to some street shit is fucking oppression.

Oh it's OK that you rob mf'ers and terrorize the community, we don't want you in jail because that might fuck up your life. This is what you niggas are saying.

Which is why you walk the fuck away from that situation and more importantly, from that relationship if shorty got a quick and itchy 911 finger.

Walk away?? huh. Even when in the argument or whatever that's brought up you're right?

Yo girl is fussing about you not spending time, ppl on her job, you not returning her text, anything that may trigger her anger and you telling (ALL) black men to avoid having the cops called on them, cuz once a woman, (some) get mad, everything goes out the window, you telling them to walk away from the discussion and you really think that's gonna work?? Really breh?

Every time your girl/wife/side-chick get mad, you walk away?

Walk away and go where when you're in the same house/space as your woman who is piss'd off. So walking away is going to stop a woman from fussing and stop her from following you from room to room? Walking away works with that?

You walk away from a woman and that woman is gonna run all over you and once she starts to call you all types of "Pussy ass nigga, you a bitch, you weak ass bitch, all you do is shut-down like a bitch, you get quiet like a 5 year old you pussy ass nigga, fuck you, you can't even be a real man and state your point, that's why I don't respect yo weak ass now. Once that woman (the ones I know down here, will go in or some weak shit like that) Once they say all that, you really think Walking away will fix yall relationship and this issue? . You really think walking away all the time from a woman like that and breh most women want an aggressive man, so please miss me with "my woman aint go be like that" she may not be that fierce but she will get mad and as I said, when a woman get mad, gloves come off. So walking away is going to be the go to move for (All) black men to avoid confrontation Lol.

Nigga you will be single forever, not sure wha your status now, but aint no woman being with a nigga that's walking away (all) the time when she gets mad, 1 or 2 times, but she wants a nigga to put her in her place and shut that shit down, and "Walking Away" aint shutting shit down my boy

Just walking away from a bully, what becomes of the person who never stands up against a bully and they are always walking away from them??

Last edited:
Nigga there's a huge fuckin difference from oppression and willfully breaking the law.

Why do black ppl sell dope? You think niggas just turn 14 and say "I wanna sell dope and cop these pounds"

Every black man that's in the game, from your logic and Denzel bozo ass talking points, didn't get that talk at home, that's why they chose the route?

Last edited:
And that's what you non-reading ass niggas is not getting. Denzel didn't say the system was fair to black folks, just that we make it easy for them, when like ya boy Knock said you don't wanna work at Mcdonalds at 16 cuz it ain't "cool". So they go the illegal route.

So explain to how bcuz working at Micky D's ain't "cool enough", so you turn to some street shit is fucking oppression.

How do we make it easy where when a black man is born they are already behind the 8ball??

Breh most black men/teens do these things because of how shit is setup in their community?

In these white suburban areas or uppity areas, Why is it that black kids that live in these areas are not drug king pins or in and out of jail/prison? vs the ones that are from your urban areas? Let's attack and start here:

Why are these black kids not on the block, weighing weed, pushing zana bars, and tabs, and why these kids are not robbing like the black kids that may stay in a project 55 apartment complex?? Do you think Denzel kid's will sell weed vs a kid that's from Uptown New Orleans, What kid would more likely go to jail/prison 1st before they turn 18?

Let me guess, Denzel kid huh?

Last edited:

Breh niggas aint working at no Micky D's getting 18-22 hours for a dayum 242 dollar check after taxes every 2 weeks,

1. You working at Micky D's you're not getting any hours, places like that, stores in the mall, your Wal-Mart, aint handing out that many hours. Let's understand this whole "Get a job and go to school" angle that you think is going to fix every black man's problem. Niggas aint bringing home 500-800 dollar checks home every 2 weeks at these places unless they are working 40 hours a week. At these places you are competing with other ppl for hours

2. When I'm not working, because as I said, Micky D's are not giving out hours like that 22 hours max in 2 weeks, I still need money during those times when I'm not working. I gotta eat, 2 times a day, and that's 20-25 dollars a day, I gotta buy clothes, etc. So how far is a 242 check taking me every 2 weeks, and let's add the fact as you state, "Being in school", how the hell will I pay for books and tuition. Everybody can't get a loan. So how is that "it starts from home" speech working out for me when I barely making ends meat??

Oh it's OK that you rob mf'ers and terrorize the community, we don't want you in jail because that might fuck up your life. This is what you niggas are saying.

No you are saying that.

We are saying look at the other elements that are in place for them to do the robbing and terrorizing the community, hell look at the community that they live in.

As Du, Hell Czar are trying to tell you niggas, as a black man, you can go to jail/prison for anything, you, me, and every black person on this board is one stop away from going to jail/prison. All it takes is the wrong policeman that can do that? And that's just on the driving side of things.

All it takes is one argument from your girl or a girl that don't understand the setup that we are in, to call the police on you and you could be charge wit BS and have that on your record.

It's very easy to become a felon for a black man, that's what we are saying and I am saying that "it starts from home" speech is a bozo shit, that shit doesn't work for most black men in America. The way the world has been setup against us, "it starts from home" isn't going to help you to win out here.

Some niggas make it out and that's good, dude said he was able to do good, with the hand he was dealt and that's good and dandy but most niggas don't have that setup like that. Most niggas would rather make 600 dollars a week than wait on a 242 check every 2 weeks from Micky D's or Wal Mart or a Foot Locker

Niggas sell dope while being in college because shit is so fuck'd out here, so those niggas, which is a lot, didn't get the "it start from home" speech?. That should tell that "it starts from home" shit is bozo shit, something aint right with society when you have niggas that are in college carrying 14 -18 hours for the Fall Semester is out here selling pounds.

Last edited:
@Chi-Town B you wanted to be a police officer so your points are based on that and your upbringing. You are not going to understand certain views and lifestyles. Denzel can say what he wants but still get get a taxi in New York but he will say you just have to work harder to hail them down. He probably worded what he meant wrong. I agree having a stable background and proper upbringing may stop you from committing crimes. But there is nothing a black person can do that can stop them from being harassed, profiled and sometime locked up just for being black. But I guess some of you have never had the police just deal with you for being black and have the situation escalate. Again we are no more criminals than anyone else. I guess in Japan where the divorce rate is less then 10 percent there is no crime or China or any other country where families are stable

4:02-4:40

This nigga is a rapper is making more sense that what yall niggas and Denzel is talking in here

"It starts from home"

Niggas talking that "it starts from home" and you can look at Freddie Gray, Tamar Rice, Alton Sterling, Trayvon, Mike Brown, etc and that could be anyone of us off this board. Them black men wasn't doing a dayum thing and look where they are and yall in here on some "it starts from home" shit as if that will fix every thing, if it's fuck'd up, Denzel, Bill Cosby need to stop saying that stupid shit and shut the fuck up, and say it's fuck'd up period, point the shit at white supremacy end of story. Them talking points, bozo shit aint correcting up the fuck'd up prison system. Them niggas aint no better than Ray Lewis coon ass wit that stupid shit

R.I.P.

If those men wouldn't have gotten killed on those days, those men would be in jail/prison for doing nothing, Tamar Rice a 12 year old kid would have wen to jail, so again, how the hell is 'it starts from home" shit is helping out??? Please tell me, that lil kid had parents, Trayvon had a dad and a mom, he was going to jail/prison on that day, Mike Brown was going downtown to jail, but instead they got killed, but we supposed to be on some "it starts from home" bozo shit from this clown ass nigga Denzel? I hate shit like that mane. Niggas tap dancing for white mama and white daddy.

Shit sounds fucking stupid, fuck Denzel and Bill Cosby, same bull shit when RZA said that stupid shit about how we dress, oh we need to dress better but that motherfuckin don't know, cacs were hanging us with suits on? The fuck is going on with niggas out here. Shit is a war on us and niggas are doing whatever it's needed to survive with how their situation is setup. Fuck dumb ass talkin point

Niggas get outta situation and make, you still can't move like cacs, get denied loans, can't live in certain areas, can still get yo head blown off at a traffic stop by a cop, the fuck is a "it starts at home" speech is gonna do about that shit?

Walk away?? huh. Even when in the argument or whatever that's brought up you're right?

Yo girl is fussing about you not spending time, ppl on her job, you not returning her text, anything that may trigger her anger and you telling (ALL) black men to avoid having the cops called on them, cuz once a woman, (some) get mad, everything goes out the window, you telling them to walk away from the discussion and you really think that's gonna work?? Really breh?

Every time your girl/wife/side-chick get mad, you walk away?

Walk away and go where when you're in the same house/space as your woman who is piss'd off. So walking away is going to stop a woman from fussing and stop her from following you from room to room? Walking away works with that?

You walk away from a woman and that woman is gonna run all over you and once she starts to call you all types of "Pussy ass nigga, you a bitch, you weak ass bitch, all you do is shut-down like a bitch, you get quiet like a 5 year old you pussy ass nigga, fuck you, you can't even be a real man and state your point, that's why I don't respect yo weak ass now. Once that woman (the ones I know down here, will go in or some weak shit like that) Once they say all that, you really think Walking away will fix yall relationship and this issue? . You really think walking away all the time from a woman like that and breh most women want an aggressive man, so please miss me with "my woman aint go be like that" she may not be that fierce but she will get mad and as I said, when a woman get mad, gloves come off. So walking away is going to be the go to move for (All) black men to avoid confrontation Lol.

Nigga you will be single forever, not sure wha your status now, but aint no woman being with a nigga that's walking away (all) the time when she gets mad, 1 or 2 times, but she wants a nigga to put her in her place and shut that shit down, and "Walking Away" aint shutting shit down my boy

Just walking away from a bullies, what becomes of the person who never stands up against a bully and they are always walking away from them??

You the same dumb ass nigga that think if a nigga "don't cuss shorty out as much" a fuckin upgrade in a relationship.

So we're done.

@Chi-Town B you wanted to be a police officer so your points are based on that and your upbringing. You are not going to understand certain views and lifestyles. Denzel can say what he wants but still get get a taxi in New York but he will say you just have to work harder to hail them down. He probably worded what he meant wrong. I agree having a stable background and proper upbringing may stop you from committing crimes. But there is nothing a black person can do that can stop them from being harassed, profiled and sometime locked up just for being black. But I guess some of you have never had the police just deal with you for being black and have the situation escalate. Again we are no more criminals than anyone else. I guess in Japan where the divorce rate is less then 10 percent there is no crime or China or any other country where families are stable

I was a officer and I came from the same crime ridden areas that these knuckle head ass people come from. At no point did I feel the need to be out here gang banging, drug dealing or committing any other crime. At some point you guys gotta stop blaming a system no matter how bad it is and start blaming the people who are out here doing stuff to put themselves in that corrupt system.

How many times have we seen a person get out of jail and get sent back for doing the same thing that got them locked up the first time. How is the system to blame for that.

You the same dumb ass nigga that think if a nigga "don't cuss shorty out as much" a fuckin upgrade in a relationship.

So we're done.

I don't even know what the fuk you talkin bout, and if I said it, nigga that's how I feel about it nigga.

Shut yo stupid ass up wit that dumb shit, nigga you sound like you aint even got a fucking woman or chicks don't fuck wit you, you cyber sissy, on some walk away talk, aint no nigga in America walking away from a girl that's fussing at him all the time, Oh I'ma just walking away, weak, sheltered ass nigga, dumb ass nigga

Get you a fuckin woman 1st nigga and then you can add to a conversation, "she's yelling at me, so I'ma walk away and hide under the covers from her, nigga you aint fucking with no real women or women period nigga, fucking kinda bozo answer is that, no jumping off the porch sheltered ass nigga. Ole I made it and everybody like me should too ass nigga.

FOH. Hate talking to sheltered ass niggas that live behind a fuckin computer and through rapper's lyrics.

Yea nigga we done. Our DNA aint the same nigga.

Last edited:
I don't even know what the fuk you talkin bout, and if I said, nigga that's how I feel about it nigga.

Shut yo stupid ass up wit that dumb shit, nigga you sound like you aint even got a fucking woman or chicks don't fuck wit you, you cyber sissy, on some walk away talk, aint no nigga in America walking away from a girl that's fussing at him, Oh I'ma just walking away, weak, sheltered ass nigga, dumb ass nigga

Get you a fuckin woman 1st nigga and then you can add to a conversation, "she's yelling at me, so I'ma walk away and hide under the covers from her, nigga you aint fucking with no real women or women period nigga, fucking kinda bozo answer is that, no jumping off the porch sheltered ass nigga. Ole I made it and everybody like me should too ass nigga.

FOH. Hate talking to niggas sheltered ass niggas that live behind a fuckin computer and through rapper's lyrics.

Yea nigga we done. Our DNA aint the same nigga.

You right, we ain't cut from the same cloth nigga. I would've dead that soap bullshit 10 years ago you fucking pussy.

Now go listen to some wack ass Mannie Fresh, and go cry your feelings out the fucking bitch.

You right, we ain't cut from the same cloth nigga. I would've dead that soap bullshit 10 years ago you fucking pussy.

Now go listen to some wack ass Mannie Fresh, and go cry your feelings out the fucking bitch.

Girl you a whole hoe out here, nigga you weak and the women run the men in yo family, walk away ass nigga, Issac Hayes, walk on by ass nigga

Nigga you listen to Trina shut the fuck up you glamour girl

Sheltered ass girl

You wouldn't have dead'n shit, nigga you dont get no women, fuk up nigga, you soprano having voice ass girl you bitch you

Back