Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeffery Wright was amazing in shaft...seemed like a complete different person.

An I get what germs saying... He just saying too much an using horrible points...

A good example is Gary Oldham playing commissioner Gordon, Dracula, & Zorg from 5th element...

Thanos was dope.... But it wasn't that level...I mean dude was damn near the same character in Deadpool 2

Jeffery Wright was amazing in shaft...seemed like a complete different person.

An I get what germs saying... He just saying too much an using horrible points...

A good example is Gary Oldham playing commissioner Gordon, Dracula, & Zorg from 5th element...

Thanos was dope.... But it wasn't that level...I mean dude was damn near the same character in Deadpool 2
I don't see that at all lol

It's funny and sad the optimism I'm reading in this thread

Gotta let this version of DC/JL go and start over. Shazam and Wonder Woman were the best solo films

SS, MOS, BVS all had great action and acting but terrible plots. Simply terrible

All the money in the world and the product is weak. Not even comparing it to MCU, the movies alone are weak.

To reiterate, the optimism that this reboot/original cut will somehow right all the wrongs of DCEU is funny and a lil sad....

It's funny and sad the optimism I'm reading in this thread

Gotta let this version of DC/JL go and start over. Shazam and Wonder Woman were the best solo films

SS, MOS, BVS all had great action and acting but terrible plots. Simply terrible

All the money in the world and the product is weak. Not even comparing it to MCU, the movies alone are weak.

To reiterate, the optimism that this reboot/original cut will somehow right all the wrongs of DCEU is funny and a lil sad....

C/S

Except MOS. that was the best DCEU film, start to finish, by far.

C/S

Except MOS. that was the best DCEU film, start to finish, by far.
When his father sacrificed himself for his Uncle Ben moment I washed my hands of calling it a good plot

I get it, Costner would have cost to much for a full film but come on bruh......

Other than that, it might be up there with WW and Shazam. I'd have to rewatch frfr

When his father sacrificed himself for his Uncle Ben moment I washed my hands of calling it a good plot

I get it, Costner would have cost to much for a full film but come on bruh......

Other than that, it might be up there with WW and Shazam. I'd have to rewatch frfr
Nigga if you dont stop..it wasnt as simple as a "uncle ben moment"..

It was sometimes duties means that you have to sacrifice, even those that you love.

Ben got bodied cause of Peter's ego..

Supe lost his dad because of his dads wisdom..

:Pathetic:they are NOT the same

It was a cheesy scene, but compared to some of the stuff that came afterwards, it was Oscar worthy.

:hahaha:

He wanted to protect his sons secret.
I'd been like...

"Get your little super ass over here"

tenor.gif

Nah yo... Papa Kent a damn idiot and his pride was his downfall

Nigga had a super son and didn't wanna live in his shadow.

As selfish as selfish can get

Nah yo... Papa Kent a damn idiot and his pride was his downfall

Nigga had a super son and didn't wanna live in his shadow.

As selfish as selfish can get
What happened in BvS was what his pops was trying to avoid, that's the beauty of Snyders vision

Back