Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont think I liked any live action superman so Reeves get the nod for being the first one I ever saw

Matter fact, I don't even like Superman as a character so there's that

It's funny and sad the optimism I'm reading in this thread

Gotta let this version of DC/JL go and start over. Shazam and Wonder Woman were the best solo films

SS, MOS, BVS all had great action and acting but terrible plots. Simply terrible

All the money in the world and the product is weak. Not even comparing it to MCU, the movies alone are weak.

To reiterate, the optimism that this reboot/original cut will somehow right all the wrongs of DCEU is funny and a lil sad....

I don't read any optimism of any sort.. in this thread at least....

I think we can wait and see what the 'cut' will look like... nobody is expecting anything off the chain...

And I like Josh Brolin a lot... fine actor but hes B grade to Denzel and Tom Hanks...

I don't read any optimism of any sort.. in this thread at least....

I think we can wait and see what the 'cut' will look like... nobody is expecting anything off the chain...

And I like Josh Brolin a lot... fine actor but hes B grade to Denzel and Tom Hanks...
Don't me say names b, its insulting

*scratches head*

I gotta admit...I'm still confused on this. Ok so the Synder version he about to release...this is pretty much HIS version of how he would did it right? Before he got fired.

I wouldnt call it a reboot. If anything whedons version was the reboot. Justice league and aquaman were changed to bring a more lighthearted tone to the universe. Wb didnt like the dark style snyder was going for, but he was also building up to bring the superman of hope in justice league. His version of justice league ends with the team losing to darkseid and justice league 2 was supposed to be them going back in time to defeat darkseid much like endgame did with thanos. Except this justice league trilogy was supposed to release before infinity war/endgame. This movie will be the original film we were supposed to get, but WB and snyder had disagreements and WB fired snyder before he could finish the film then brought in whedon to give the film what they thought would work better.

The only reason they are releasing this is because of the huge campaign on the internet to release the snyder cut. Snyder had a whole trilogy planned out and then the solo films were to happen in between them. Plus they know it will get subscribers for HBO Max.

Theres rumors that if this is successful which it more than likely will be, that WB could bring snyder back to complete his trilogy, but he may have moved on already.
How will this shit happen when they let MY NIGGA BEN AFFLECK GO!? Fuck man don't wanna see no Robert Patterson Batman.

*scratches head*

I gotta admit...I'm still confused on this. Ok so the Synder version he about to release...this is pretty much HIS version of how he would did it right? Before he got fired.
Yes. This is what we were originally supposed to get. WB didnt like the critic reviews of BVS and when they saw Justice League they didnt like the Tone. Was going to be an expensive ass movie so they fired him and brought in Joss Whedon to "lighten it up". Joss Whedon only had a few months to change the story a bit and do these massive reshoots so it turned into a huge mess of a movie when released. WB was scared to take a risk with Snyder and ended up fucking it up entirely for themselves. But then they made up for it with Joker and Aquaman being massive successes.

Basically only releasing Zacks version due to internet demand, film is basically finished and mainly needs post production done, and HBO MAX needing content. It will be a cheaper release for them but will have potential to make them a lot of money through subscriptions and stock and keeping fans happy.

Yes. This is what we were originally supposed to get. WB didnt like the critic reviews of BVS and when they saw Justice League they didnt like the Tone. Was going to be an expensive ass movie so they fired him and brought in Joss Whedon to "lighten it up". Joss Whedon only had a few months to change the story a bit and do these massive reshoots so it turned into a huge mess of a movie when released. WB was scared to take a risk with Snyder and ended up fucking it up entirely for themselves. But then they made up for it with Joker and Aquaman being massive successes.

Basically only releasing Zacks version due to internet demand, film is basically finished and mainly needs post production done, and HBO MAX needing content. It will be a cheaper release for them but will have potential to make them a lot of money through subscriptions and stock and keeping fans happy.

NO,Zack Snyder's daughter committed suicide and he stepped down from the film,he wasn't "fired" per se,he just

didnt come back to the film so he was replaced. Justice League was supposed to be 2 or 3 films but they

forced all that content into one film. I think the HBO series is supposed to be six hours so thats about 3 films at 2

hours a piece.

Back