Welcome To aBlackWeb

With the release of Zack Snyder's mythical Snyder Cut of Justice League (2017) now a reality thanks to HBO Max, looks like it is time for recriminations as to what happened and how the cast actually felt about all of the changes that were made to the film to get it to the theater.

The cast including stars Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck and Ezra Miller - during the extensive press tour to promote the theatrical version - had gamely expressed solidarity with Joss Whedon and the version he had delivered. Fisher had said at that time (in the video below), "Joss is a great guy and Zack picked a good person to come in and clean up, finished up for him." But reports persisted that about 90% of footage shot by Snyder was re-worked and did not make the final film.

Now with the certainty of seeing Fisher's rumored-to-be extensive role in the Snyder Cut, it seems Fisher is finally comfortable coming forward and expressing his true feelings. It remains to be seen whether this statement will make any other cast members open up about their stance on the theatrical cut. The original cast has been very cagy on the changes that were made and did about as good a job they could do to promote the original version.

Fake nigga shit.

Go along to get along ass nigga. Foh.

Just say you fw zack snyder vision more and keep it moving.

Niggas acting like snyder was gonna drop the original 4-6hour cut. The theatrical release was gonna be trash either way.

4years and double the amount of runtime yeah the shit better be good. Better blow me away now.

What the fuck is wrong with y'all??

The videos are literally conversations about the movies.

These threads are conversations about the movies.

Fuck y'all... If y'all don't wanna watch the video.... Just don't click it. The shit is relevant and contains good information. I already don't post them in the marvel threads.

Why do videos you don't have to click bother y'all so much??

What the fuck is wrong with y'all??

The videos are literally conversations about the movies.

These threads are conversations about the movies.

Fuck y'all... If y'all don't wanna watch the video.... Just don't click it. The shit is relevant and contains good information. I already don't post them in the marvel threads.

Why do videos you don't have to click bother y'all so much??
My bad do please don't hit me.

Back