Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why would I watch a 4hr version of a movie I hated the first time?

And is that CGI mustache still in this version?

I can't see anything but Superman's CGI'ed upper lip.

I might watch this shit because......superheroes.....
Don't watch then...

I think this shit is great..

But if you got your mind fixed.... It ain't worth the watch

Part 3

Same as 2, really setting the stage.... cyborg story was some deep shit. Flash was cool. I hate that they cut this shit.... But it is a nice chunk of running time. And given what happened....

Part 3 is largely why the Snyder cut happened. This shit needed to be seen

Part 3: 8/10

So that's a yes on the mustache?
Naw, no mustache.

But if that's the selling point... It ain't worth the sit imo.

You have to actually want to see a deeper cut of the film. It delivering on that.

But if you didn't care for the movie..... Don't waste your time.

Naw, no mustache.

But if that's the selling point... It ain't worth the sit imo.

You have to actually want to see a deeper cut of the film. It delivering on that.

But if you didn't care for the movie..... Don't waste your time.
So there's no cgi'd out mustache?

Part 4....wooooo, that shit ended wild

I need a smoke break... a snack....shit....

I like how the team came together. One of my biggest gripes in the theatrical version was the team came together way to quick in one movie.... This shit could have easily been the first movie. I'm right at 2:22:03

And the team just got together with the MMH cameo reveal that could have been a good end credit scene.

I think this is the half way point. And while part 4 was a strong 8/10.... It did show that the movie itself is essentially the same.

Like if you don't like the plot.... The plot is still the plot.. It's just explained better.

At half way point I give this half a very strong 8/10..... As I said earlier.... It takes it's time. I know the "SNYDER CUT" always existed in some fashion, but I think it's clear the pacing benefited from the episodic tone of superhero shows on streaming service. Part 4 felt the most like a dope episode to a cool ass justice league tv show.

I didn't like the scene where they were discussing superman.... Even with the improvements... That ensemble scene with the team talking felt dry. It's my nitpick. Then the lois scene was low key boring. But the MMH reveal was everything.... So it balances out.
Ok smoke break, then part 5

Part 4....wooooo, that shit ended wild

I need a smoke break... a snack....shit....

I like how the team came together. One of my biggest gripes in the theatrical version was the team came together way to quick in one movie.... This shit could have easily been the first movie. I'm right at 2:22:03

And the team just got together with the MMH cameo reveal that could have been a good end credit scene.

I think this is the half way point. And while part 4 was a strong 8/10.... It did show that the movie itself is essentially the same.

Like if you don't like the plot.... The plot is still the plot.. It's just explained better.

At half way point I give this half a very strong 8/10..... As I said earlier.... It takes it's time. I know the "SNYDER CUT" always existed in some fashion, but I think it's clear the pacing benefited from the episodic tone of superhero shows on streaming service. Part 4 felt the most like a dope episode to a cool ass justice league tv show.

I didn't like the scene where they were discussing superman.... Even with the improvements... That ensemble scene with the team talking felt dry. It's my nitpick. Then the lois scene was low key boring. But the MMH reveal was everything.... So it balances out.
Ok smoke break, then part 5

This is the PPM for you

I will make the bold statement of this is what the DCEU should have been from the jump.

Everything here is working

Fucking pause bruh..

Everything ain't sexual.. It's a good highly anticipated movie... I'm giving my live review, in a discussion thread dedicated to it.

Niggaz stay trying to make shit weird. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Like why you even thinking like that?

relax it was just a comparison.

You looking too deep into it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

That superman vs the rest of them was a amazing....

Part 5: 10/10

This was the shit right here. All early reviews said it really picked up in the third act. This was definitely it. The mustache was gone.... And the wake up scene was so much better. Supes worked them niggaz. Shit was fun to watch. The tempo here was perfect... All the build up was worth it. I might come back up this part the most off first watch

Back