I'll leave this here..... *ahem

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........!!!!!!
W[OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOO[OOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[OOOOOOOOOO$#!@*#!@$!:$#!@!#$#OooooOOOOOOOOOO[OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.......*

MqRnjtUw1aG3uG7OpxwhiUqPwWu5OWpuQc8qdQDEI6N-QleHbbwTWyyc4TCQ9CPgvAeTV-Vc6MlsTuc=s1024-nd

This joint shits on the theatrical cut of the film.. They butchered the original vision for real.

Whoever decided on some of the cuts they made, while putting in some of that goofy shit they added to the first cut.... need to not be allowed to make decisions with the films ever again.

Small nitpick but I hate the way the Flash runs lol. Otherwise this shit was dope

This is much better story telling already... You can tell. It's just slower.... Or better yet it takes it's time.

Every scene sets out to accomplish a certain goal and you can tell that it's making sure the scene isn't over until that goal is accomplished.

It definitely shows how the previous movie was rushed

Ok, so I just finished part 1.

And wow.... So far yeah.... It's the same movie.... But seeing the scenes the way they were supposed to be is so refreshing.

Aquaman meeting Bruce was a really really really good scene. Especially considering the original cut. Like, it was the same thing... But night and day. The tension, the dialogue, it just felt more real.

The scene in thymiscara?(sp) was amazing. Like amazing. Steppenwolf coming for the motherboxes was supposed to look like this all along, and I don't know how they fucked that up. You can't tell me someone saw this scene and cut it up....I don't believe it. It was too good.

And the hostage situation. This shit weird. Like the same scene.... Just better...

I mean I haven't picked up on any big changes other than better versions of the same scenes. But so far so good.

Part 1 10/10

No time to be modest. I was impressed

Ok, so I just finished part 1.

And wow.... So far yeah.... It's the same movie.... But seeing the scenes the way they were supposed to be is so refreshing.

Aquaman meeting Bruce was a really really really good scene. Especially considering the original cut. Like, it was the same thing... But night and day. The tension, the dialogue, it just felt more real.

The scene in thymiscara?(sp) was amazing. Like amazing. Steppenwolf coming for the motherboxes was supposed to look like this all along, and I don't know how they fucked that up. You can't tell me someone saw this scene and cut it up....I don't believe it. It was too good.

And the hostage situation. This shit weird. Like the same scene.... Just better...

I mean I haven't picked up on any big changes other than better versions of the same scenes. But so far so good.

Part 1 10/10

No time to be modest. I was impressed

Was the head sized dent in the fuckin wall from Diana kicking the shit out of dude in the original cut? i cant remember... but I was watching the scene looking at the hole in the wall dudes head left and then they cut to him in a pool of blood. Like gotdamn! They really showed that ok these are superheroes but they aint taking all villains alive n shit

--edit--

Just checked... nah they cut that out. smh

Was the head sized dent in the fuckin wall from Diana kicking the shit out of dude in the original cut? i cant remember... but I was watching the scene looking at the hole in the wall dudes head left and then they cut to him in a pool of blood. Like gotdamn! They really showed that ok these are superheroes but they aint taking all villains alive n shit

--edit--

Just checked... nah they cut that out. smh
That fight was so fucking brutal....

I'm in part 2 now.

It's still slow... But it's good exposition. These scenes making the plot easier to understand.

*Edit
I'm at the old darkseid fight.

This shit right here!!!!!

Reactions: Inori
Wow, just finished part 2

Yeah this is it....I mean much slower really building the plot. I see why the dropped it all at once. While there is some good action.... Parts 1&2 are definitely building. Part 2 was like a whole different movie still setting up a big fight.

But as I was saying a few posts ago. Part 2 pretty much explains everything. It helps you understand what's going on in the movie. Why the mother boxes are important. Who darkseid is. How they beat him the first time.

It's dope....
I think part 1 was more entertaining, but I can't front.... Part 2 definitely served a strong purpose. I'm enjoying this a lot. I hope everybody else who watches it gets what they wanted too....

Part 2 8/10

Bruh I thought he was gonna do better against zeis and aries..... But naw they sonned him.

He clapped that Latern like it was nothing though....I was like woooooowwwwww

Who looks at that whole set piece/sequence.. even if they dont see it visually.. even if its only on the page and just be like... NAH... I think we can do without that shit for the final cut.

Fire everybody

Reactions: Duwop