Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone needs to be fired for releasing the abortion that Justice League in 2017. How the hell would ANYONE cut out Black Suit Superman and Darkseid? I know Batman v. Superman was divisive but they sanitized alot from the real movie.

Someone needs to be fired for releasing the abortion that Justice League in 2017. How the hell would ANYONE cut out Black Suit Superman and Darkseid? I know Batman v. Superman was divisive but they sanitized alot from the real movie.

#FireWalterHamada #FireGeoffJohns #IStandWithRayFisher

Look at Darkseid, man...

View attachment 463513
Looks much doper in that than he did in the first trailer.

Everyone criticized Darkseids look in the first trailer but I think Darkseid only appears in the war for the motherboxes flashback scene. The one where we see all the atlanteans, amazons and others fight the large scale battle. Even in the Whedon cut all of those scenes had very similar special effects so I dont think it will be too big of a deal. Scene was meant to look the way it is and if a sequel ever happens im sure they will take extra care on Darkseid for live action.

Who tf is Granny Goodness? theyre saying thats the old lady on the right of the darkseid pic. Is she just another General of Apokolips? Bit odd that she would be named Granny goodness. Thats some 1960s shit.

Back