Welcome To aBlackWeb

As we finally near the release of Zack Snyder’s Justice League, more info is leaking out about what we can expect from the much-anticipated director’s cut. Giant Freakin Robot, for example, is reporting that the movie will kill off two members of the team and according to the outlet

So what made him go from this to that flashy weirdo in Suicide Squad I wonder
I think Snyder Joker is being added. It wasnt originally filmed when Snyder made his parts of Justice League. He may have been intended, but it never happened. This joker is supposedly only going to be part of the knightmare sequences, so in the future pretty much.

Im wondering if hes just wearing make up to hide the tattoos or of the helicopter crash burned them off.

Ain’t nobody complaining I like he looks more like this. Fuck that look he had in ss

I like the looked he had in Sucide Squad. It was a different spin on what the character can look like, which artistically happens a lot in these comic's. Had Sucide Squad been done right I think katz would not of complained about how he looked. I know Jeto would of killed it.

Because Joker now has longer hair he’s better? I hated, and still do even w this “new” one, Leto’s Joker. It’s the worst rendition of him. He doesn’t even make the list in last place imo

Because Joker now has longer hair he’s better? I hated, and still do even w this “new” one, Leto’s Joker. It’s the worst rendition of him. He doesn’t even make the list in last place imo
His look is more accurate to the comics. I think aside from Jokers footage being cut and him being reduced to a street level mob boss in SS, his look also took a very negative effect on the perspective of his performance. I think Leto has what it takes to make it a very dope character. I cant say it with certainty, but if Zack gave him a decent amount of time to perform he could change a lot of minds about Leto as the Joker.

Back