Welcome To aBlackWeb

There’s something that rubs me the wrong way about these massive movie companies rescheduling all these release just so they can maximise their profit margins. Disgusting really.

Like there haven't been other entities catching flack, for their "show must go on" mindset. ie NFL, UFC

:niggawhat:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Just stream this shit on HBO Max

That's what they might as well do anyways. Black Widow got pushed back to November (probably will get pushed back again). These movie studios might have to eat some Ls on the financial end and stream those movies on Disney+ and HBO Max for the time being.

As far as I'm concerned, 2020 is over with in my book. With corona back on the rise I'm not walking into no theater Idc when they re-open. Won't be going back to the show for 3-6 months when the virus pandemic ends.

That's what they might as well do anyways. Black Widow got pushed back to November (probably will get pushed back again). These movie studios might have to eat some Ls on the financial end and stream those movies on Disney+ and HBO Max for the time being.

As far as I'm concerned, 2020 is over with in my book. With corona back on the rise I'm not walking into no theater Idc when they re-open. Won't be going back to the show for 3-6 months when the virus pandemic ends.

Shit, I'll pay $5.99/10.99 for Black Widow in the Disney+ app or WW in the HBO Max app.

5-10 bucks for the movie, order me pizza shit would still be cheaper then going to the movies.

Just saw Cheetah in the trailer.....

Not quite cats.... But still interesting.....I think the movie gonna be nice

Looks dope but these niggas tripping. Im not going to no movie theaters. They really expect people to do that this year?

Looks good. Seems like her boyfriends back for real and not some doppelgänger or illusion or something.

I kind of wish they would have left their interactions ambiguous in the trailer so there’d be some mystery, but I guess there wouldn’t be anything really to reveal based on the trailer.

I was skeptical of Kristen Wiig too because i didn’t think I’d be able to take her seriously after SNL, but she looks good in the trailer. She’s in my top probably 5 SNL actors ever. This based on those people’s work on SNL.

I was about to say I'm not feeling Cheetah's look till they showed how she'll look at 100% form in the end of the trailer

Synopsis: Steve is back because Diana wishes him back but in doing so it takes away some of her

Powers,Cheetah gradually gets stronger and faster as time goes on.

Back