Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif

There’s something that rubs me the wrong way about these massive movie companies rescheduling all these release just so they can maximise their profit margins. Disgusting really.

Mans gotta get a return on there investment.

I get that, just cut the marketing budget if you ain’t planning on releasing yet.

Most sequels if the original is decent it will gain its own traction. Do too much in terms of over marketing.

mid they done itright the internet users will market it for them via gif and memes etc.

Mans gotta get a return on there investment.

They been ate and everybody down right now. I expect this from dc but seeing marvel push back an entire phase was disappointing. They coulda gave mcu fans black widow on the house. That's some fuck shit.

With no theatres and stuff right now, would they be streaming via disney+ if they gave it on the house?

Nah but after all the releases studios sent straight to streaming got pirated in march studio's are pushing back releases. When I said on the house I didn't mean free I meant sending to disney+ to people who pay for that while niggas like me (who has paid to see each release in theaters) could pirate this one.

It's only fair. Lol. Them not even releasing to streaming is a middle finger to their entire base.

There’s something that rubs me the wrong way about these massive movie companies rescheduling all these release just so they can maximise their profit margins. Disgusting really.

Bro. WTF are u talking about. Movie companies are there to make money. They aint yo friend.

Plus it makes bad bizness sense to drop a movie when a portion of the theaters will be closed.

Bro. WTF are u talking about. Movie companies are there to make money. They aint yo friend.

Plus it makes bad bizness sense to drop a movie when a portion of the theaters will be closed.

idgaf what they’re here to do. They ain’t getting my money either way. If the films ready to roll it out, then roll it out.

They might never reopen. Yall realize this right?

Back