Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only 1 true Batman...89 Batman!
My favorite batman is Val Kilmer, he was the one I grew up watching lol but it's still cool that they are bringing back the late 80s-early 90s batman🔥

Edit** why he was only in one movie, that's the only batman movie I can remember when I was little 🤦🏾‍♀️😆🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
So I'm assuming Tim Burton is an executive producer on this joint?

Two of his casted actors in the DC universe are appearing in this movie

That’s lower than I expected based on the trailers made it seem like it would be in the high 90s we shall see how it fairs
I think it could be the Ezra Miller effect. I know plenty people who lowkey don't want to support this movie or give it a chance simply because of them. We'll have to see the movie when it drops. I'm good on critics opinions though formulate your own I say

Remember when Warner Bros was paying industry folks and celebs to say how great this movie is?

I don’t doubt that the movie is decent but they was giving this shit “best comic book movie ever” titles
I seen this being alleged by multiple people on my Twitter timeline since those reviews from weeks ago started rolling out

Funny that visual effects thing came up because I thought the CGI looked wonky at times and I couldn’t tell if it was just me

Back