Welcome To aBlackWeb

First off, not watching that trailer and wish I hadn’t read those Tweets. Hype for the movie.

Secondly, that “them” shit is so dumb, lol. And that’s not an indictment on the culture, but one based on grammar. Just call people who don’t identify with any gender “it”. That makes a lot more sense grammatically.

Not even going to try and have that discussion because although I respect it and will try to call people by their preferred pronouns I just don't understand the ones that aren't he/him she/her
I'm just being an ass

I hope it doesn’t tell the whole story in the trailer, as in I hope it’s major spoiler free. How do you have flashpoint without the reverse flash?

I have no clue to the plot but I thought it interesting that one of the Barry's was always in yellow, aka color of reverse flash.
Maybe they're gonna work something where he's gonna be him somehow 🤷‍♂️

I have no clue to the plot but I thought it interesting that one of the Barry's was always in yellow, aka color of reverse flash.
Maybe they're gonna work something where he's gonna be him somehow 🤷‍♂️

I seen this theory on Screen Crush or New Rockstars. I can’t remember which one, but it was hella obvious after they pointed it out because damn near every outfit was that.

Back