Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fuck Ezra...

Like keep Majors as Kang... Please...

Bout get Ezra outta here. Flash is a dope character. He deserves better

He ain't got shit. This one if the best characters in the DC database. He got a great role. But the very nature of the character makes better sense for recasting than a lotta characters.... He just fucked up

The whole theme of the flash is that the speed force is a power that's often to great for those who can harness it......

A more worthy flash will ALWAYS be welcomed

I hope it doesn’t tell the whole story in the trailer, as in I hope it’s major spoiler free. How do you have flashpoint without the reverse flash?

You're gonna be hate watching Ezra save the DC Universe

Nah this aint like my beef with Sony, I actually want DC to start putting out good films.

This looks like a step in the right direction but Ezra is a fuckin menace and DC hasnt earned my trust back yet to warrant me paying money to see any of their shit. If they establish a good footing and start putting out quality content I would gladly spend bread to support the films

Nah this aint like my beef with Sony, I actually want DC to start putting out good films.

This looks like a step in the right direction but Ezra is a fuckin menace and DC hasnt earned my trust back yet to warrant me paying money to see any of their shit. If they establish a good footing and start putting out quality content I would gladly spend bread to support the films
Ezra been on his best behavior the last couple months

Back