Welcome To aBlackWeb

So is this a continuation of Nolan’s Batman given the Ledger Joker like smiles on those dude’s faces?
No
No
No

Multiverse.

Everything is separate.

DC is fully embracing be the multiverse now. Everything is essentially on its own universe. So unless you see the same actor playing the same role.... And it's clearly announced

Always assume different universe.

But no. This movie is not connected to anything else in the past or what's going on now. They've said this several times. This is a year 2 Batman. Not Bale's Batman, not Affleck, not in the joker universe, not in the Keaton universe.... It's it own separate place.

f4ceb038797b180d657fceb4909c6c5e14a4218c.gifv

69b428577743d968a841d83d4167b0b0842be952.gifv

ac16bf8b7f4aa0ef7032d985880740672960fab6.gifv

325e8325b9d0f4d340a2d9f812afd262a99d1bb1.gifv
What killed me was the pause after ol boy was clearly knocked out already lol he hit the:oreally:Was this ass whooping enough? He's still twitching a bit maybe too much?:uhhuh6:
HmmNAAAAAAAAAAAAHH:mf2::ghost:

No
No
No

Multiverse.

Everything is separate.

DC is fully embracing be the multiverse now. Everything is essentially on its own universe. So unless you see the same actor playing the same role.... And it's clearly announced

Always assume different universe.

But no. This movie is not connected to anything else in the past or what's going on now. They've said this several times. This is a year 2 Batman. Not Bale's Batman, not Affleck, not in the joker universe, not in the Keaton universe.... It's it own separate place.
Nah, I know that. I'm just saying, the similarities are pretty spot on and doesn’t seem like coincidence.

Yeah, I know I’m reaching. And I do get it. I just don’t get why they’d put that obvious call back in this movie.
All comic movies pay tribute to other movies and the comics with Easter eggs... But no they separate

But bvs JL SS all had issues cuz over involvement from studios and switching directors....I think it's clear they got past those issues.

Everyone seemed to be in complete support of each other

They brought in a bunch of big name people
Would be funny if this was bigger than the DCEU Batman and they decide to change it up saying it's part of that universe lol

Back