Welcome To aBlackWeb

No
No
No

Multiverse.

Everything is separate.

DC is fully embracing be the multiverse now. Everything is essentially on its own universe. So unless you see the same actor playing the same role.... And it's clearly announced

Always assume different universe.

But no. This movie is not connected to anything else in the past or what's going on now. They've said this several times. This is a year 2 Batman. Not Bale's Batman, not Affleck, not in the joker universe, not in the Keaton universe.... It's it own separate place.

Smart pivot and obvious move. Glad they woke up. Now give nigs some good movies...

Can't stand that dude playing as flash in the movies but it looks like its going to be good!

Smart pivot and obvious move. Glad they woke up. Now give nigs some good movies...

Can't stand that dude playing as flash in the movies but it looks like its going to be good!
Grant Gustin owned the fuck outta Barry Allen.... He is so fucking nerdy without his powers.... Only thing they never did was give that nigga bow ties..... But Ezra seems like a fanboy playing his dream role....I can't hate on that... But I feel you a little.. Flash is by far my favorite of all time... Even more than supes and bats...I can't wait for the movie...

I doubt Ezra brings it down though

Shit looks dope af

Interesting to see this take on Batman tho I dont see the Riddler connection

In hindsight that shit was hilarious and kinda smart..... They both were confused and angry and constantly at war with their identity...... In their very beginning origins... It was bold to introduce it.... But I can't quite call it a trash angle

tenor.gif

Gotham was entertaining af, they butchered Bane but Nigma, Bullock n The Penquin were hilarious lol...DB wong killed it as Strange, ginger dude joker wasn't half bad either.

Show was full with hilarious schemes, I lost it several times when Penquin was running shit as the mayor lol.

In hindsight that shit was hilarious and kinda smart..... They both were confused and angry and constantly at war with their identity...... In their very beginning origins... It was bold to introduce it.... But I can't quite call it a trash angle
Outside of that I loved that show except they kept switching up Jerome then it’s his brother Jeremiah and they totally fucked that up though and I hated the finale.

Back