Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man....
I was not expecting that much...

Holy shit.....

Like.... Man.....i mean....I know niggaz gonna hate and try to shit on something.... But I don't know how you don't get optimistic after seeing that

giphy.gif

I guess the riddler is the main villain in this movie....I'm still not sold on this welterweight ass nigga being batman yet
:stare:

I wonder if it's misdirection.. based on the cast so far there will be The Riddler, The Penguin and Carmine Falcone in this joint..and that's who we know about so far... plus whoever is in charge of those random minions that got beat the fuck up lol.

Have the Court of Owls ever been in a live action Batman flick... even on some easter egg shit?

I guess the riddler is the main villain in this movie....I'm still not sold on this welterweight ass nigga being batman yet
:stare:
This supposed to be loosely based on year one right? I’m sure he bulks up as years go by. This shit gonna be dope. Give it a chance

Have the Court of Owls ever been in a live action Batman flick... even on some easter egg shit?
Naw it's a relatively new story line....

And it's late in Batman's career....

It has a lot to do with Dick Grayson in the comics.... And the animated movie (Batman v Robin) switched it to Damien Wayne being a recruit for Talon

WOW,this is definitely getting a trilogy,that's cool that the Riddler is getting a run. I want to see Mr.

Freeze be done properly in live action,another villain that I thought would translate easy is Clayface,the

whole idea of an aging actor who starts taking skin cream to look young than gets it poured on him.

They could use botox injections or collagen injections.

I wonder if it's misdirection.. based on the cast so far there will be The Riddler, The Penguin and Carmine Falcone in this joint..and that's who we know about so far... plus whoever is in charge of those random minions that got beat the fuck up lol.

Back