Welcome To aBlackWeb

Afleck was too old to play Batman for the DCEU, he would’ve been fine if this was a standalone film/franchise. Pattinson is good because he’s younger and can play the role for 10-15 years.
Y’all keep forgetting this movie ain’t DCEU. Which is dumb. So they’re gonna have another Batman for the DCEU along with this trilogy. Gonna confuse casual fans.

Pattinson will be a great Batman, but so far the best Batman has been Affleck, he just didn’t get a chance to show it properly because of the movie runners. Leto’s Joker could have been one of the greats too, but again, movie runners were on some bullshit.

Nope, Keaton,then Batfleck ,Adam West,Bale,Kevin Conroy(btas),Kilmer,Clooney

Y’all keep forgetting this movie ain’t DCEU. Which is dumb. So they’re gonna have another Batman for the DCEU along with this trilogy. Gonna confuse casual fans.
Im a casual fan.

I dont know what yall mean when u say dceu

These jus batman flicks to me.

Im a casual fan.

I dont know what yall mean when u say dceu

These jus batman flicks to me.
DCEU= DC extended universe. Basically all those other flicks: Justice League, Wonder Woman, Aquaman etc are all connected. They team up. This Batman movie is a stand-alone. Basically has nothing to do with the dceu. If they decide to ever make another justice league movie they’ll have to recast Batman again. So imo shit dumb. Just add these films to the DCEU

Back