Welcome To aBlackWeb

This still gonna be a better movie than CM

Just Max out around 600m by the time endgame come out

I'm debating a 2pm tomorrow show, and play the weekend by ear to see if I take my son Saturday. He's been running his mouth in school a lot lately

I'm debating a 2pm tomorrow show, and play the weekend by ear to see if I take my son Saturday. He's been running his mouth in school a lot lately
Everyone knows you wont be seeing it this weekend du. We'll all be talking about our times of cinematic enjoyment without you.

I loved it! It had a good mix of humor and action. I also really liked the message it put out there.

No doubt the best DC movie since the Nolan Batman movies and it was better than Captain Marvel in my opinion

Not a high bar

Every bodies opinion's different on things but I do agree with you.

Zachary Levi was great in his role and the kids were awesome, especially the little black girl.

If you like the Tom Hanks movie "Big" you will love this movie.

Last edited:
I only watched the mid credit scene because I didn't know there was an end credit scene also.

The mid credit scene was interesting. I will have to do a bit a research to find out more

Just saw it, felt like it was a small step down from Aquaman but still a strong 7.5/8. The movie doesnt really pick up til he is Shazam and flows nicely from there but the comedy is just really ehhhhh but there is SOME good comedy in it as well which it seems the film is relying on.

The kid playing Billy was bland as fuck but the actor who played Shazam was awesome and the crippled kid.

Aquaman better and it's on par with Cap Marvel.

Last edited:
funny thing is i was planning on going today, but they just sent me to a office in rockville.. s i don't have the down time like i normally do to bounce like that in the middle of the day

funny thing is i was planning on going today, but they just sent me to a office in rockville.. s i don't have the down time like i normally do to bounce like that in the middle of the day
Rockville is pretty far

U realize this a spoiler thread so if u aint seen it better duck.

Back