Welcome To aBlackWeb

The dialogue was refreshingly good. Designs were really good too, and Philly was a great backdrop

I think this, alongside Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and good starts towards something. The key lies with the studio not getting too anxious to force something, but the more good films they release, the better

The dialogue was refreshingly good. Designs were really good too, and Philly was a great backdrop

I think this, alongside Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and good starts towards something. The key lies with the studio not getting too anxious to force something, but the more good films they release, the better
Definitely liked the dialogue and chemistry with the cast MUCH more in this than in aquaman. I agree though I'm mad that they arent focusing on a big story arc and more solely on the individual characters, but these individual character stories have turned out much better films than suicide squad or justice league.

I just hope when it comes to making a film where the character is supposed to be dark, they do a dark film. If it's a lighthearted character, go ahead and throw in some jokes and some funny stuff. Just dont make the movie a joke.

Shazam using metrics should top out at about 150 mil domestic in its run

Give or take

50+ mil domestic weekend and that'll probably be around 30% of its gross

they'll debut over 100..

no worries

"riight"..................... @Duwop

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4501&p=.htm

giphy.gif
...you a lil short there buddy.

This was way better than CM .....BUT DC can't compete with Marvel hype machine. Also looks like the graphics was made on Photoshop compared to Aquaman and CM. Besides that great movie

They're setting up the media spin for it to be a "surprise" hit...

Those projections were purposely low, and they went out their way to mention the 80 million dollar budget.

Now even though critics saw it a whole month early, they're going to market it as a block buster nobody saw coming....

Even though I'm telling yall right now..... It's coming
Damn this nigga a clown

Bout to go catch this. Review coming later tonight

Pending this 2pm show not sold out I'm walking up right now

Yeah, handled right... This could be another Harry Potter or Percy Jackson type series.....

I know y'all hate emergency awesome, but the end credit scene with the caterpillar imo opens up a whole new world that could be awesome to bring to cinema..

Overall the movie was was about as good as doctor strange in that it opened that world of magic...I think this was just more charming.

I give it an 8. Not better than Aquaman, mos, or wonder woman, but right up there with them

Yeah, handled right... This could be another Harry Potter or Percy Jackson type series.....

I know y'all hate emergency awesome, but the end credit scene with the caterpillar imo opens up a whole new world that could be awesome to bring to cinema..

Overall the movie was was about as good as doctor strange in that it opened that world of magic...I think this was just more charming.

I give it an 8. Not better than Aquaman, mos, or wonder woman, but right up there with them

Nah, Shazam better than Aquaman imo.

AM had better visuals but it should have. Story was better, acting was better, and the jokes was better, even tho I liked the jokes in AM.

But now that you seen it, what was that thing talking bout at the 1st end credit scene. And don't post no Awesomely Wack video, you read the same damn comics he did.

Nah, Shazam better than Aquaman imo.

AM had better visuals but it should have. Story was better, acting was better, and the jokes was better, even tho I liked the jokes in AM.

But now that you seen it, what was that thing talking bout at the 1st end credit scene. And don't post no Awesomely Wack video, you read the same damn comics he did.
His name is Mr. Mind. In the new 52 Shazam one Shot they basically had some pages that were exactly that scene. After Dr. Sivana is defeated by shazam in that story it ends with Sivana seeing Mr. Mind after he broke out of the glass encasement and he told Dr. Sivana "You and I are going to be the best of friends.." then the story ends. Dunno if it continued after that.

Hes a little Mind Controlling worm from Venus though

Back