Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's contrast and compare:

Endgame opening day: Shown on Dolby Cinema, Imax, Imax 3D, Reald 3D, and Digital. With ~35 showings a day

Shazam opening day: Shown on Imax and Digital. With just 9 showings a day

source.gif

Let's contrast and compare:

Endgame opening day: Shown on Dolby Cinema, Imax, Imax 3D, Reald 3D, and Digital. With ~35 showings a day

Shazam opening day: Shown on Imax and Digital. With just 9 showings a day

source.gif

To be fair.. what was Captain Marvels openings looking like in comparison?

both those movies had budgets 10 tims shazam....

the fact that you comparing a movie with a 80 million dollar budget to movies with over 30m million dollar budgets says a lot..

this movie should be compared to venom in reality, but it's up there with heavyweights because it's proving to be one of the better quality moveis of the genre in reviews and early screenings thus far...

either way.....yall just looking for any little petty thing to discredit this movie..

shit's corny at this point... of course it's gonna be less screenings than fucking end game..

end game is literally the end result of 10 movies and 60+ hours of crimea.. ou better fuckig beleive it's gonna be no more screens..

shazam is a risk at best that's turning out to be a strong pick as a secondary character to the DCEU moving forward....

both those movies had budgets 10 tims shazam....

the fact that you comparing a movie with a 80 million dollar budget to movies with over 30m million dollar budgets says a lot..

this movie should be compared to venom in reality, but it's up there with heavyweights because it's proving to be one of the better quality moveis of the genre in reviews and early screenings thus far...

either way.....yall just looking for any little petty thing to discredit this movie..

shit's corny at this point... of course it's gonna be less screenings than fucking end game..

end game is literally the end result of 10 movies and 60+ hours of crimea.. ou better fuckig beleive it's gonna be no more screens..

shazam is a risk at best that's turning out to be a strong pick as a secondary character to the DCEU moving forward....

Budget ain't got nothing to do with interest.

You truly think Shazam has less showings cuz of how much it cost to make.:huh:

Movie theaters don't give 2 shits what the movie budget is, they just trying to sell tickets and overpriced Ju Ju Bees.

Last edited:
Seeing this and Pet Semetary on Friday. Both of them.

Well, maybe just shazam, but seeing pet semetary this weekend too.

Shazam been preordered for tomorrows showing, Pet Semetary on Saturday and Hell Boy Sunday morning. AMC stubs is the greatest thing to happen for movie fans.

It is a little silly comparing Shazam to Endgame at this point. They are basically referring to that movie as the most anticipated movie ever, so it and IW are on their own level. Comparing it to Captain Marvel is fairer. Shazam's budget was around 100M and CM's was around 130M, so they are comparable.

CM just went over a billion, so Shazam has a big hill to climb. @Du Never Forget

Shazam gonna destroy Captain Marvel in quality and sales. And y'all finally starting to feel it....

So I'mma step back and let y'all tell the story...I already know how it's gonna end

shazam's budget was only 80 million and i said pages ago that shazam prolly wasn't catching CM... but yall keep glossing over it, so it is what it is..

i thought CM would flop i was wrong....signal the fucking parade.....
:smh:

i admitted the shit like a month ago... but whatever

shazam's budget was only 80 million and i said pages ago that shazam prolly wasn't catching CM... but yall keep glossing over it, so it is what it is..

I aint trippin @Duwop I'm just here to make sure @MJ DOOM pays me my damn money when its all said and done lol

I wasn't in this thread like that because I have no interest in this movie. You made that claim in the Captain Marvel thread. You should have made that concession there too. Don't try to be sneaky with your tapouts. lol

Back