Welcome To aBlackWeb

full

didn’t expect those kind of reviews... had my doubts w the “script leak” talk but now I’m excited to see it even more so than when I first heard this news this was a movie... Joaquin Phoenix is an amazing dude

didn’t expect those kind of reviews... had my doubts w the “script leak” talk but now I’m excited to see it even more so than when I first heard this news this was a movie... Joaquin Phoenix is an amazing dude
My only gripe is that this just seems to be some run of the mill story that just so happens to be set in the Batman universe

Which is fine, but let's face it, they are attaching the joker to this as a marketing ploy

My only gripe is that this just seems to be some run of the mill story that just so happens to be set in the Batman universe

Which is fine, but let's face it, they are attaching the joker to this as a marketing ploy

To me, this seems to be right in line with Nolan's original DC Universe vision, in terms of being a grounded, down to Earth story that seems like it could actually exist in the real world, rather than the over the top cartoonish shit.

Plus, I think Phoenix can pull the shit off. I honestly think he's one of the top 3-5 living across still working today.

To me, this seems to be right in line with Nolan's original DC Universe vision, in terms of being a grounded, down to Earth story that seems like it could actually exist in the real world, rather than the over the top cartoonish shit.

Plus, I think Phoenix can pull the shit off. I honestly think he's one of the top 3-5 living across still working today.
ehhh

but it was still Batman ( for the most part) at it's core

To me, this seems to be right in line with Nolan's original DC Universe vision

Nolan didn't have a "DC universe vision" he wanted nothing to do with any of that.

Gotham has always been dark af. Nolan captured that perfectly, it looks like maybe this film may have as well. Hopefully DC doesn't fall into that trap again because of this film and can understand that metropolis is the light to that dark and associate that properly with everything in between. They made the mistake of trying to go nolan dark with everything while simultaneously trying to build a marvel type universe without building any real momentum.

Now were here, with an apparently great film that doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things.

The trailer visually looks dope. I’m interested in how they’re gonna tell this story cuz so far it feels like it’s a Joker movie in name only. Like it don’t got shit to do with DC comic lore almost. I’ll check it out when it comes out.

Back