Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm looking forward to this. I'm very Interested in how the story goes and I hope it isn't as linear as some already believe it to be in this thread.

lol folks turned on this film quick as hell aint it aint even out yet. I'm still reserving judgment tho.. will catch it on gang like i originally intended tho lol

It had been assumed that Todd PhillipsJoker would end up with an R rating, and now it’s official: the MPAA has given the Joaquin Phoenix anti-comic book flick the very adult rating. That’s right: this movie is so damn twisted that only adults will be able to handle it. According to the R rating, Joker is going to deliver “strong bloody violence” and more. Hide the kids!

What caused the Joker R rating? The following: “Strong bloody violence, disturbing behavior, language, and brief sexual images.” That certainly fits with the way the film is being sold – not as just another comic book movie, but rather a dark, Martin Scorsese-inspired character study aimed at adult audiences.

I think it's going to be a good movie but nothing like the comics at all.

I'm always game to watch a good movie, especially a good crime, suspense drama.

Wtf his bitche thinkin'? I gotta couple cousins who are with pathetic white men like come on at least get with one of these rich cacs smh

i want to give this a chance but idk if its been answered but is any of the source material from "the killing joke"?

i want to give this a chance but idk if its been answered but is any of the source material from "the killing joke"?

Nah it's an original story and the director/writers went out of their way to let us know that it's not a comic book film nore references...

I'm still on the fence, looks like phoenix could play a killer 'comic book' joker, shit already has me thinking it's already a missed opportunity lol.

I'll watch regardless.

Back