Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sanity by your standards.

He finally was free from the psychological constraints of his medication.

Also, what does that have to do with my point about people drastically over exaggerating the gun violence of this film?
You know what fam my bad I misread your comment. I think they brought up gun violence because that's the current hot button issue and also because a lot of his rants sounded like a reddit manifesto

This cinematically is a great movie but as far as entertainment value I canā€™t see me watching it again unless Iā€™m doing it simply to enjoy phoenixā€™s acting

Felt a bit empty to me in a sense

I just saw it today very good movie plus
I really like the plot twist with the joker's mother when he found out he was adopted and she was just bat shit crazy too I like how they kept his true past hidden

Just saw it on cyber food and cor what it's worth I'm glad it wasn't a comic book food because after 11 years of marvel and dc movies I have super hero cativue. Great film I give 9 "MUR-RAYYS" out of 10.

I'm not putting a trying in spoilers it takes too much work so If You haven't seen it yet stop reading

I Iaughed at unintentionally funny scenes like when joker dropped his gun at the children's hospital , when Alfred laughed at him for saying he was Thomas Wayne's son he he told that joke on the talksow about some body getting hit by a 1drunk bus driver and dying and that Dr Ruth lady was all like that's terrible don't tell that joke on this show. I hated Thomas wayne in this movie. Joker was the anti hero and society with elites like Thomas wayne was the villians. I was glad he got "got at the end of the movie. His wife looked like bar are bush I'm glad she got popped also.

It was a good movie but not as great as it was hyped to be.

I guess I was expecting a bit more than what I bot due to the way it was hyped up. I enjoyed the movie and like many stated already it was damn near a Taxi Driver remake. The movie touched on alot of things that is going on today, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some politicians trying to bash it

Last edited:
Seen it last night shit was intense.

Some of his murders were within his own reasoning (mother, ex coworker, subway self defense, talk show), but the girl and psychiatrist didnt 'deserve' it (did she get killed tho?) and seemed moreso random.

I figured he was gonna shoot at the audience too. Btw this the first time De Niro go out like that in a movie?

Joaquin killed that role i'd watch again

I was high as fuck watching this so it tried me out more. I was overthinking it a bit so im not sure what he imagined and what he didn't.
I knew from the rip ol girl was all in his head. It just wasn't adding up, like there dialog after he stalked her was ambiguous enough that it could be taken more then one way. What she was saying vs what he was hearing. She could have said all those things and ment it like, leave me alone.

I think buddy sold him the gun, not just gave it to him for the love, his mind made that up.

I think a lot of the vigilant stuff he was seeing in the news was in his head too.

I was too lit, what did the card he have out say?

I liked it because it was based on a comic booknbit didn't feel like a comic book movie another unintentionally funny scene I laughed at wa s the way he was tussling with oaoerloy over his mom's psychiatric records
. I was watching the killing joke today and I don't get the hate for it.

Back