Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol tubby girl fell and got her pops killed. 🤦🏿

Not bad so far for some mid. I don't know if I'm gonna make it to the end tho. It's a little chilly in here and I got the weighted blanket out. Might be nap time.

It was fun. Nothing special. I know nothing of Blue Beetle outside of this movie.

What’s funny is I remember people clamoring for a Blue Beetle movie in the early days of the DC thread. Wonder if those same folks are pleased with this outing. I’m assuming they knew a lot about the character so curious to know if they thought Blue Beetle was portrayed accurately.

I'm not trying to be funny but why does it appear the Latino community didn't go out to support this like black people did for black panther?
I think partly because of the strike they weren't able to roll it out and promote it. Maybe they would've had like some kind of event but who knows this is DC we're talking about

A lot of them ARE white tho. Spanish is a white European language.

It’s weird that just because people see a Hispanic name, or because they come from a Latin country that they ain’t got that conquistador blood.

So @Infamous114 do you check “white” on your local census?

:hahaha:

Also, cause we're not a monolith. Plus the DC stink

It was foolish to think this would be "our" Black Panther
Oh btw man I remember in the very beginning of this thread where I said to you something similar to this as far as excitement and I didn’t realize how offensive it was at the time

So I wanted to apologize for that

Back