Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah im hearing more reviews saying the movie is actually nowhere near bad or just okay. Heard the action and the middle of the movie is pretty solid.

But folks was saying that about BvS right before it came out to the masses.

I seen complaints about weak script, characters aren't fleshed out, weak villain
Thats the cons ive seen. Typical random villain CGI fight at the end and alot of characters with not enough build. And even with those complains in the reviews coming out they say the movie still is nowhere near 5 out of 10.

But either way i aint watching this in theaters. Probably the first time in a long time idc to see the spoilers before I see it.

Another film that spoiled their post-credit scene was Morbius. To me, the fact that you have to do is a bad sign but we'll see. I'll be in the theater at noon for this

I mean they pretty much reported he was back for MOS2 so I guessed it was him and I still aint clicked on that spoiler vids

Someone had an interesting take speculating that the bad reviews coming in is strategic. Movie execs who don’t like superhero movies having it out against The Rock for catering to comic fandom
when he managed to get Cavil back which was thought to be impossible. Especially because he’s a core piece of the Snyder lore
Possibly trying to sabotage the financial success.
Could be. The audience score on this film is 88%, while critics have it at 43%.

Could be. The audience score on this film is 88%, while critics have it at 43%.

a lot of folks reporting back that the film isn’t nearly as bad as critics made it out to be. It needs to make at least $70 mil opening weekend for them to push the DC button on the future so if ppl wanna see Cavil again going forward they gotta ensure the film does decent numbers

What happened at the end?

Post credit scene....waller sent a drone to talk to black adam and told him to never leave his home or he will suffer consequences and black adam was basically like fuck you and destroyed the drone and within seconds later superman showed up and told him we have to talk

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
I did something I have never done

I saw a DCEU movie in theatres

I just saw this and I’ll wait until I get home to leave a spoiler review but I will say right now DC fans could see this and not feel TOO bad about it.

Last edited:
Back