Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC is rated R, accept it…baby boy and shinny suits can exist at the same time of motorcycles and ruff ryders.

until DC comes to grips with that, …

Crazy cause Warner / DC dropped all that news about the possible future of the DCEU and that literally all falls on the success of Black Adam. Cold world

Lol I see some comments on Twitter from dudes in their feelings cause IGN gave a better rating to Love and Thunder and gave this film a 5

I tend to put more stock into the actual audience score and not these big name reviewers. 50% aint a good look tho.

I wasnt paying for this shit anyway but damn

I tend to put more stock into the actual audience score and not these big name reviewers. 50% aint a good look tho.

I wasnt paying for this shit anyway but damn
The film rating is usually somewhere in the middle between critics and general audience and I say that cause the general audience can be dumb. Lotta people have the mentality of "As long as I was entertained..."

It's why we keep getting Halloween films despite the fact they've been ass for years

The film rating is usually somewhere in the middle between critics and general audience and I say that cause the general audience can be dumb. Lotta people have the mentality of "As long as I was entertained..."

It's why we keep getting Halloween films despite the fact they've been ass for years

Pretty much.. so if the audience score is trash too... 😬

Back