Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trailer is definitely better than that shitty first one but one issue is

they showed way too much to the point there’s not much surprise outside of a few things

you seen every member of the justice society fight black Adam and how they fight him and it clearly doesn’t work

eventually they will halfheartedly join forces to fight fake mephisto

showed the jet leaving the house X-men style
Showed most of the fight of the guys coming across Adam in the chamber

showed way too much

but I mean the action looks good just how much of a surprise is most of this gonna be? Looks mildly entertaining which is good but the rock can’t act for shit lol
They did show a lot but unfortunately that's for the general audience. People like us keep up with these kind of things a lot more than random families lol. That's who they have to get to pay to see this.

They did show a lot but unfortunately that's for the general audience. People like us keep up with these kind of things a lot more than random families lol. That's who they have to get to pay to see this.
Yeah that’s true but still we need to find a way to market big movies without showing too much

That's a problem with Hollywood and trailers overall lol and it's not going away anytime soon😬Marketing is everything
I've been saying this since the I.C. days. To be real the Batman had about.50 tv spots but it only revealed about 18% of the movie.

Last edited:
Back