Welcome To aBlackWeb

No idea but the hierarchy in the DCEU is about to change

giphy.gif

I'm going to see this a few days after where I can avoid any potential crowds throughout the week and I can pick up Gotham Knights all in the same day...

I really hope this is good.

I still hate that this dude avoiding talking about Shazam but brings up Superman every chance he gets. Thats literally Adams rival goofy or not.

The lack of pointy ears has me worried.... How much care does this really have with that small detail left out. If they overlooked that... How much else did they overlook? 🤔

The lack of pointy ears has me worried.... How much care does this really have with that small detail left out. If they overlooked that... How much else did they overlook? 🤔
Rock just cared about the kill part lol seems to be ignoring that Black Adam does pay attention to those who are weaker and can't defend themselves. We'll see though...

It's like the were so focused on a strong amoral anti- villain they didn't concentrate at all in his actual character..... Just the overall description.

Like imagine if Lord of the ring elves had regular ears..... noticing something like that makes you associate the character with clearly being NOT HUMAN... Even in non speaking scenes.

It's like the were so focused on a strong amoral anti- villain they didn't concentrate at all in his actual character..... Just the overall description.

Like imagine if Lord of the ring elves had regular ears..... noticing something like that makes you associate the character with clearly being NOT HUMAN... Even in non speaking scenes.
Calm down

Back