Welcome To aBlackWeb

The rock talks like he is DC’s Kevin feige lol

having shazam and black Adam interwoven from the get go would’ve made things worse so I do agree with that atleast

but I also need the rock to chill out with this shit lol

just knowing this movie has more than 2 months before it comes out is just exhausting

if I see another rock tweet or this when I go to the movies

C13F9934-FA76-4434-A2A4-68946DB099BE.jpeg

Ima lose it. This trailer sucks lol

The rock talks like he is DC’s Kevin feige lol

having shazam and black Adam interwoven from the get go would’ve made things worse so I do agree with that atleast

but I also need the rock to chill out with this shit lol

just knowing this movie has more than 2 months before it comes out is just exhausting

if I see another rock tweet or this when I go to the movies

View attachment 905380

Ima lose it. This trailer sucks lol
"Well, I do."

Lmao @ the rock strong arming ppl Into saying they liked it
Right, lol. If he really wanted objective critiques of the film he wouldn’t be there. Like somebody is really going to say its stray garbage with him standing there. Looks like they chose fans of his for this too based on their reactions when he revealed himself.

Right, lol. If he really wanted objective critiques of the film he wouldn’t be there. Like somebody is really going to say its stray garbage with him standing there. Looks like they chose fans of his for this too based on their reactions when he revealed himself.
lol I won’t even fault the ppl being rock fans because he has a lot of fans and ppl could just feel starstruck but yeah man why the fuck are you there and then gonna ask them what did you think?

Fucking viewer intimidation lol

Back