Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should have incorporated that story where Black Adam took on the Justice League. That would have been more interesting. DCEU is established enough to do something like that though I guess. They could possibly go that route with a sequel though.

Should have incorporated that story where Black Adam took on the Justice League. That would have been more interesting. DCEU is established enough to do something like that though I guess. They could possibly go that route with a sequel though.
That would’ve been best imo

Didn’t even have to be the whole justice league

coulda been WW, Superman, and Aquaman maybe Martian manhunter’s real debut as well

he could’ve fought all of them and then it could’ve led to a sequel showdown with Shazam

Nah fuck this movie.

the rock just gets to casually walk between sets when he makes movies. Nigga don’t gotta go to makeup or wardrobe for real. He just walk off one set and onto another and they yell “action” and he get to work.

fuck dudes movies and fuck this one too. The rock and his movies suck

HA HA!!

damn bruh. Tell em why u mad.

What happened, did the rock smash ur wife or sumthing? LMAO

HA HA!!

damn bruh. Tell em why u mad.

What happened, did the rock smash ur wife or sumthing? LMAO

I literally explained it.

It’s crazy how the best role he ever played was the rock and now he just plays versions of the same
guy in every movie/thing he does. He’s boring and safe. There’s never been a movie that he’s in where I’ve been like “man, the rock is gonna make this movie incredible” and that’s because his movies suck just like this one will.

It’s crazy how the best role he ever played was the rock and now he just plays versions of the same
guy in every movie/thing he does. He’s boring and safe. There’s never been a movie that he’s in where I’ve been like “man, the rock is gonna make this movie incredible” and that’s because his movies suck just like this one will.

Bruh. idc for the rock either. But it is what it is.

Dude is a legit star n ppl go to c his movie so hollywood loves him.

Plus isnt he the person who pushed behind the scenes to get this movie made

He revitalized the fnf movies. They were dead and nobody cared about them anymore till Fast Five.

He revitalized the fnf movies. They were dead and nobody cared about them anymore till Fast Five.

those movies suck to me as well and they definitely didn’t need his help to suck more after the second one.

And let’s just look at the ridiculousness of what you’re saying for a second:

“nobody cared about them anymore until fast five

Let that sink in

Back