Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah it's gonna do as well as the Flash.....

holding-laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

And for real no one gives af about this movie for real. Amber Heard tainted the shit and she's barely in it from what I heard. Everyone is anticipating Gunn to cast Momoa as Lobo.

they cant do half of the shit outside of ads/teasers/trailers and billboards cuz of the strike now anyway

Release the batwoman! lol
Lol I know this.

But what we seen from Barbie the last month or so is what I'm talking about. The Marvels is just getting underway with that EW feature

Lol I know this.

But what we seen from Barbie the last month or so is what I'm talking about. The Marvels is just getting underway with that EW feature

Which one convinced you to wanna see barbie? The trailer? A red carpet? Late night interview from one of the cast or something else? Or was it a combination?

Which one convinced you to wanna see barbie? The trailer? A red carpet? Late night interview from one of the cast or something else? Or was it a combination?
Lol if you think trailers are the only thing that happen in a marketing campaign, be my guest brother

Lol if you think trailers are the only thing that happen in a marketing campaign, be my guest brother

lol nah obviously theres more that goes into it.. but we've seen with studios and with projects whether its music or movies that they(studios or labels) dont have too much faith in.. theyll do the bare minimum of promo and still release the shit to try to recover something.

Im not too familiar with the tax code but a loss is a loss even its released or not released aint it?

lol nah obviously theres more that goes into it.. but we've seen with studios and with projects whether its music or movies that they(studios or labels) dont have too much faith in.. theyll do the bare minimum of promo and still release the shit to try to recover something.

Im not too familiar with the tax code but a loss is a loss even its released or not released aint it?
No idea but all I saw people mentioning Batwoman as a tax write-off

No idea but all I saw people mentioning Batwoman as a tax write-off

I gotta look it up cuz I honestly thought if they released and LOST bread its still a tax write-off.

Maybe it had something to do with residuals and paying folks after the fact 😬

Wouldnt be surprised

Back