Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol, who the fuck is Jeff Sneider? Why do niggas care about pre screenings of a movie 10 months out.
I think it might have something to do with you usually start to see teasers, then trailers, then the press run x amount of months leading up to the release

I think it might have something to do with you usually start to see teasers, then trailers, then the press run x amount of months leading up to the release

What does this mean? We haven’t seen any trailers or teasers for The Marvels which drops in 9 months. Does that means it’s ass? Does it release date being pushed back 4 times mean it bombed in pre screenings?

Last edited:
What does this mean? We haven’t seen any trailers or teasers for The Marvels which drops in 9 months. Does that means it’s ass? Does it release date being pushed back 4 months mean it bombed in pre screenings?
You were wondering about the pre screening tests 10 months prior to it's release.

I just gave a plausible explanation.

It's practically too late for reshoots so this movie is practically done.

It getting poor pre screening reviews at this point is pretty bad

You were wondering about the pre screening tests 10 months prior to it's release.

I just gave a plausible explanation.

It's practically too late for reshoots so this movie is practically done.

It getting poor pre screening reviews at this point is pretty bad

I’ve seen Marvel Studios do reshoots a month before release dates but WB can’t do them 10 months out. What we doing here man? Lol.

If the movie is bad, I'm willing to bet it's because of Momoa. He's a terrible Aquaman🤷🏿‍♂️.

First film was decent once I was able to finish it but they just wrote the character to Momoa personality vs having someone act to the way the character has been traditionally written

If the movie is bad, I'm willing to bet it's because of Momoa. He's a terrible Aquaman🤷🏿‍♂️.

First film was decent once I was able to finish it but they just wrote the character to Momoa personality vs having someone act to the way the character has been traditionally written

What’s the difference between Paul Rudd in Antman and all his other movies? Hmm? Same guy. Also I don’t think Scott Lang was slapstick comedy in the comic books.

I honestly forgot this movie was coming out. What’s the point of it if Momoa is most likely gonna be Lobo going forward. Scrap this shit

What’s the difference between Paul Rudd in Antman and all his other movies? Hmm? Same guy. Also I don’t think Scott Lang was slapstick comedy in the comic books.
I'm not as familiar with Scott Lang as I am with Arthur Curry. But as you saw....Hank Pym wasn't slapstick

One of yall mentioned Lobo and that makes sense for Momoa. That fits. He just sucks as Aquaman🤷🏿‍♂️

Back