Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol. Motherfucker are you dumb? Are you confused bitch nigga? You actually thought I thought this movie was doing $500 mill opening weekend? Please don’t tell me you thought that dummy? What’s this got you moment you think you have?

So from now on we just take everything you say as complete and utter bullshit, we already did, but thanks for conformation dumb fuck.... :lol10:

lol, big dummy. The original did $76 mill opening weekend, why would I think the sequel would do $500 mill opening weekend?

Nothing you typed said anything about opening weekend you stupid fuck.......... :lol10:

So again, nice..............
back-up.gif

So from now on we just take everything you say as complete and utter bullshit, we already did, but thanks for conformation dumb fuck.... :lol10:

lol, you look stupid man. I’m sorry you can’t comprehend. Has a movie even done $500 mill opening weekend? Why would think I would think Aquaman 2 would do it? Go back to pumping out sewers man.

It’s not a backpaddle. You’re the only one that thought that. You’re just DUMB man. You can’t save face. Try again tomorrow man, it happens.

You the one that said 500 minimal, you clown ass bitch.

Now to backpedaling like the bitch you are.

Again enjoyed this flop you bitchass hoe.... :lol10:

Back