Shouts out to the cn tower being in the background. They try to not show it from angles but I know what that thang looks like

let me put this in a spoiler just in case

Maybe I wasn't fully paying attention... but the way the scene was cut.. seemed like Slade was about to kill Robin and then just randomly stabbed his kid outa nowhere. Am I trippin?

let me put this in a spoiler just in case

Maybe I wasn't fully paying attention... but the way the scene was cut.. seemed like Slade was about to kill Robin and then just randomly stabbed his kid outa nowhere. Am I trippin?
jericho tried to get between them thinking his father would stop if he knew it was him....

i mean he was like he could hear the nigga heart beast, smell his breath, maybe he felt his father was quick enough to stp his kill strike in time.....but he didn't.....

and i'm guessing the only reason he left dick alive, because he knew he would live with the guilt just as much as Slade did......you see how everybody left him.....

maybne he told them to shut down the titans or else...

i mean u saw how easily he whooped both dick and donna.....

he showed them both mercy.....maybe that's why they were like fuck this hero shit....niggaz like slade better off for the JL they're just not that good to stop guys like him.....

jericho tried to get between them thinking his father would stop if he knew it was him....

i mean he was like he could hear the nigga heart beast, smell his breath, maybe he felt his father was quick enough to stp his kill strike in time.....but he didn't.....

and i'm guessing the only reason he left dick alive, because he knew he would live with the guilt just as much as Slade did......you see how everybody left him.....

maybne he told them to shut down the titans or else...

i mean u saw how easily he whooped both dick and donna.....

he showed them both mercy.....maybe that's why they were like fuck this hero shit....niggaz like slade better off for the JL they're just not that good to stop guys like him.....

gotcha... just rewatched the last part.. Slade turned his back tryna be all cool n shit before the turnaround kill and then Jericho jumped in front of the sword.. then they cut to the next scene

i know it's crazy speculation but maybe he saw jericho get up and turned his back so that jericho didn't look at him and stop him

Slade dog walked the shit outta Dick and Donna. This the best live action Slade I think. Even better than Manu
He left donna on the floor face down ass up lol. Slade is a mother fucker though this is the real death stroke. Way better than the cw arrow version. I never liked that bullshit mirakiru si rum background or his brittish accent and how he was tied to arrows past any way. Dope episode especially displaying jerichos powers . I only wish they had him in costume being a titan in one of them flashbacks. Wintergreen dishing out ether "the titans were defeated by zeus. Why do you want to join the losers?" Or some shit I forgot how he said it.

• Goat
Reactions: Lion_Heart
I like how quick mom switched up when she thought her son would go after Slade....

And where does Ross fit in? How she know Jericho record?

I like how quick mom switched up when she thought her son would go after Slade....

And where does Rose fit in? How she know Jericho record?
i was wondering where Rose fits in because i know she can't be that young but she wasn't even mentioned. Like was she a child by another asian woman? she had to have existed SOMEWHERE five years ago.

also im abit confused about the timeline of Hank and Dawn. They met each other before joining the Titans and it seemed like they were dating but then Dawn and Dick were dating and THEN Hank and Dawn got together?

i was wondering where Rose fits in because i know she can't be that young but she wasn't even mentioned. Like was she a child by another asian woman? she had to have existed SOMEWHERE five years ago.

also im abit confused about the timeline of Hank and Dawn. They met each other before joining the Titans and it seemed like they were dating but then Dawn and Dick were dating and THEN Hank and Dawn got together?
Rose has a different mom

Hawk and Dove storyline has been changed from the comics. In this show they're just regular humans in costumes. In the comics they're superhuman strong.

I told y'all she had hoe vibes...

They was sharing that girl...

But u right, both those things stand out....I would be disappointed if they're not addressed...

Cuz between Rose knowing Jericho well enough to recognize his record, and the whole Hawk/Dove/Dick love triangle those are HUGE continuity potholes that will ultimately hurt the season from being goat