Welcome To aBlackWeb

Batman 100% kills.... The destructive nature of his fighting style prolly had mad niggaz die in the hospital.

And he let niggaz get blown up every day. I posted a comic strip from no man's land the other day in the off topic where he definitely bodies a nigga while saving Alfred.

They say he has a no kill rule, but if you are an avid reader you will see multiple occasions where there is no chance people survived that shit.

That's why I always like the rawer versions of Batman like Batfleck. Cuz there's no way Batman isn't who he is without killing.

@Cain any moonknight graphic novels you can recommend.
MoonKnight The Bottom

This show is exciti g I'm glad they didn't put this on tnt there's so much they can do on the app they can't do on prime time tv. I knew spare was gonna do that . Dr light became a liability.

You think they really gonna kill him off like that?
Nah if he dies batman is gonna ha e fully her involved in the next few episodes. I liked that shot of Jason falling . It was done like a comic book splash oage. This is the best live action death stroke so far. His costume is on point. Makes me hope for a dceu appearance. If the justice league is done can we at least get an jlinjustice gang or legion of doom movie?

It really doesn't.

It definitely reaffirms my point that dceu just need to introduce dick Grayson as a grown ass adult who already quit being Robin.

But they let Titans run with it. Dick is pretty good too. Like everybody hates him but at the same time respects him as a leader. That shit with him and Deathstroke was so great. He wanted to do the right thing and just sacrifice himself... And Slade like..
Nigga is you dumb??

Hopefully we get the Nightwing costume this week .
I predicted it episode 5

Not understanding how all of them are bitching about being there...yet no one forced them to come

Bitched about what they did in the past regarding DS's son...yet they went along wit it.

Beast Boy gettin mad at Raven b/c HE stuck his hand in that razor cloud. Or gettin mad at DS's daughter b/c she didnt show concern for a muthafucca she barely knows.

Good episode but my gawd these muthafuccas was bitchin the whole time. Everybody wanna blame everybody but themselves.

Starfire didnt come back for this. Lol

Ummmm, I know this is gonna sound biased coming from me.

But...... That was arguably the best episode of ANY comic show that's been on TV thus far.

From start to finish, that episode was gawd status......

Mercy is a problem. Kryptonite bullets?? Word??

Conner was doing some serious acting

Krypto is dog of the year.... That rocket toss was a stand up and shout moment. That whole scene was crazy on several levels ...

Damn bruh, that shit was amazing. I really thought it was gonna be filler... But that shit tied in amazing at the end....

Good job Titans... You've out done yourself

Back