Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loving the season but this group is pitiful...except Starfire.

They need a therapist.

And Gar's duck & run azzz...smh & lol

I ain't mad at Tamaraneans being an all negro species.

Gar fucked up trying to help. He had no idea how new the world is to Connor.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers/producers deliberately did that. Just to piss off the racist fanboys who bitched season 1 about Starfire being casted as a black. Lol.

Blackfire a problem though...

Shorty killed her parents and the entire high court.... Basically anyone who says she shouldn't be queen....

I'm getting Akasha vibes.... Cuz this chick was still trying to act like they can be sisters and rule together.

She bat shit crazy

I actually liked that last episode. However, I agree that the rest of the team is on some BS. I don't see how Dick is taking any blame. Like old girl said, Donna was there too and all of them were in on the original plan. But even the actual killing want Dick's fault. That blame belongs to Slade..

Speaking of Slade, is it bad that Deathstroke may very well be my favorite DC character, villain or hero? The character is dope and this depiction of him is GOAT. They better not kill him in the end. I'll be pissed.

A couple of random thoughts:

Backfire cute...

Lyla Garrity can still get it...

Sooooo Gar still can only change into a Tiger. That’s wack. They don’t have it in the budget for him to turn into a bird at least lol. I wanna see him turn into other shit like a gorilla or rhino. Anyways besides the karaoke scene I fucked with this episode. I thought it was decent. Not horrible by any means.

Better episode, but still a long cry from the conner episode...

Few things.... The obvious time Warp was fucking me up.

From the moment DG punched the airport security until the moment he was in PRISON after GETTING SENTENCED FOR 7 YEARS!!!!!

there's no way that whole process doesn't happen at the absolute quickest for a couple of months...

This episode made it seem like everybody was on the same schedule of only a few days...

That just doesn't work out....

Cuz Donna punk ass calling Dick phone.... After Rachel hopped out....And by the time she made it to the tower gar was gone...

Like where was Donna all this time?

Rachel's story took at least 3 days...

Gar& Conner maybe a week...

Like where was Donna that time.... Shit don't add up with her just going back to the tower after a week.... You would think she would have been did that being a though she called Dick a million times and she still in the city.....

Just off...

Nice way to set up Nightwing.... But seriously... No way DG story doesn't take place over a couple of months.... They made it seem like you get arrested and sentenced to prison, and get delivered to prison all on the same day if you plea guilty.

Just off.

Other than that.... Good episode. Smash on Mercy

Yeah the timing for sure seems off, so they can show a newspaper about Connor assaulting a shitload of cops but nothing about the adopted son of super rich ass Bruce Wayne assaulting a federal officer and being sentenced to 7 years almost immediately? lmao

Like Superman and Batman completely miss that freaking headline...

Right after Bruce gave dick the keys to the tower....

I mean I get it, no show will ever be perfection, but that shit just seemed too off....

The time wasn't thought out, or they thought we wouldn't notice. Either way, lazy writing.

Cuz didn't Dick go to Slade's house too??

I mean from the moment they broke up the titans until the moment he helped them dudes get out of jail had to be like 4 months at the absolute quickest.

Donna shit looked like 1 day
Rachel 3
Connor /gar a week

Just don't add up....

Hawk and Dove looked like it was 2-3 weeks.... But they weren't involved this week, so it's a pass...

Kori I can say was like 1 day too

Connor /gar a week
Definitely cuz the nigga slept the first two days in an empty tower...

Woke up the third. Garfield came back. And looked for him the next day or two. Then they had the fight at the tower, and we're talking day 6 he's with Mercy.

It looked like Donna left with Rachel. Lost Rachel. Blew up Dick's phone for one day. Found evidence of Rachel the next day... Then went back to the tower.

Conner should have still been sleep when Donna got back. These niggaz was already with Mercy

So how is Jericho alive? And was Deathstroke signaling DG about something, when they were talkin in the room?

So how is Jericho alive? And was Deathstroke signaling DG about something, when they were talkin in the room?
That wasn't signaling that was sign language because Jericho jumped into slades body. I saw a fan theory YouTube video about this after last weeks episode dropped.

Back