• Justice League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shazam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
lol thank you sir for making the thread

Like my Nebraskan brother said the only movie that’s close is MOS and it’s slightly better to decidedly better depending on who you ask

cased closed

If y'all niggaz really think dofp is a good movie, it confirms all your DCEU critique is intentionally obtuse.

This is 100% a movie you have to actively want to enjoy in order to like it.

Which is my main complaint with y'all niggaz. Y'all pick shit with DCEU shit outta some sort of compulsion I can't explain.

Cuz if you can in the same breath call this good and call any of the movies in the poll trash....u are purposely choosing to be bias ??‍♂️

Crazy part is days of future past is my favorite comic book arc.

But this nigga beta wanted to troll du and other niggas took the bait and doing the work for him and don't even realize 0lmao. Nah not today satan.

If y'all niggaz really think dofp is a good movie, it confirms all your DCEU critique is intentionally obtuse.

This is 100% a movie you have to actively want to enjoy in order to like it.

Which is my main complaint with y'all niggaz. Y'all pick shit with DCEU shit outta some sort of compulsion I can't explain.

Cuz if you can in the same breath call this good and call any of the movies in the poll trash....u are purposely choosing to be bias ??‍♂️

200.gif

Crazy part is days of future past is my favorite comic book arc.

But this nigga beta wanted to troll du and other niggas took the bait and doing the work for him and don't even realize 0lmao. Nah not today satan.
Somebody else brought up DOFP and I said funny enough that movie is better than anything DC has put out

and it’s factssss

Back